**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Up Questions

AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Recently pulled a 6* She-Hulk but I have a 5*r4 sig 20 one already. Should I r5 the 5*, or r2 the 6*?

Also, is 6*r1 sig 20 Ultron a better rank up than 6* Warlock if I already have Warlock at 5*r5 sig 20?

Lastly, got a 5* and a 6* Void both unawakened and rank 1. Should I just wait to see who is awakened first or what should I do?

I run full suicides with willpower/despair/deep wounds.

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    If you use she hulk and would r3 her, I would r2 the 6 star. Awakening not needed. Ultrons sig is nice, not sure it puts him above warlock. If you feel like ultron can fill a space that another warlock cannot and you enjoy him, go with ultron you can always rank warlock later. You should wait till you dupe one of the voids before ranking em.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    I would rank up 6* She-Hulk ahead of the 5*. I like her awakened ability but it isn't so necessary that you should rank up a 5* champ ahead of a 6*. You will be able to rank up the 6* further in the future so ranking up 6*s who don't really rely on their sig ability is a good idea.

Void should be awakened before you consider ranking either up. He does need his awakened ability at high sig so much that I would probably go with the 5* ahead of the 6*, but it depends on who you awaken first.

I would go with Ultron unless you can r3 Warlock. There's no need to choose another Warlock over a new champ unless you can bump him up above your r5 (which just r2'ing him does not). You absolutely should rank him up eventually but right now your Ultron will most likely serve you better.

Happy rank up'ing!
  • AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
    Thank you for the advice!