**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hood Damage Nerf and Possible Bug

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Sadly, it seems that they nerfed Hood's Hex Detonation damage, first pic shows during his first buff at 99 Hex he does 610K Damage, now he does 499K instead. Also if anyone confirms he seems bugged again at this moment or no? Ability description says Heavy Attacks refreshes stagger but in reality, even basic hits refresh sp.2 Fate Seal Stagger. That has positive but negative effects too, you want the opponent to gain a buff from time to time to get healing and Hex charges. When I was testing against Abyss Medusa it was actually annoying

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    BeroMan said:

Sadly, it seems that they nerfed Hood's Hex Detonation damage, first pic shows during his first buff at 99 Hex he does 610K Damage, now he does 499K instead. Also if anyone confirms he seems bugged again at this moment or no? Ability description says Heavy Attacks refreshes stagger but in reality, even basic hits refresh sp.2 Fate Seal Stagger. That has positive but negative effects too, you want the opponent to gain a buff from time to time to get healing and Hex charges. When I was testing against Abyss Medusa it was actually annoying

Add Mr negative for the hex vulnerability it helps with the damage
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★

BeroMan said:

It's not hex Vuln. but energy Vuln. Not the same amount of effect.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    BeroMan said:

BeroMan said:

It's not hex Vuln. but energy Vuln. Not the same amount of effect.
    True
    But it's better than nothing
    Maybe kabam tweeked it cause they added the fate seal back
    Permanent fate seal is kinda OP NGL
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I don't know about the hex damage, but his fate seal is bugged yes.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

this image is from his most recent champion spotlight

this image is from his spotlight when he was buffed originally
    they should be the same amount of damage if you had the same amount of hexes
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

this image is from his most recent champion spotlight

this image is from his spotlight when he was buffed originally
    they should be the same amount of damage if you had the same amount of hexes

Then according to this his heavy at 99 should only do 227.799 damage

99×1150.5+100% potency = 227.799
    there are a lot of other factors like class advantage, boosts, synergies, opponent's resistances, etc.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    The difference is that the SP2 used to place the hex vulnerability on the opponent, which increase the potency of hex detonation by 50% I believe.

That has been replaced by the fate seal, and I don’t think it’s compensated anywhere else in the kit

The medium refresh thing is a bug
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★

"With bugs fixed"

Lol