**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I’m planning on doing the carina’s challenge mystic dispersed. Who should I use/rank up for it?

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’m planning on doing mystic dispersed as my first carina’s challenge and was wondering who you guys think I should use? I feel like ghost and colossus are two good options that I already have ranked up but I feel like I should get more options. I have most 3*s so availability isn’t a big problem, I just don’t have many ranked up. Here’s my current 3* roster.

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Full ghost team: ghost, wasp, hood, antman, yellowjacket.

Edit: forgot the mystic part, double yellowjacket.

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I mean if you want to use Quake, that would be most reliable, but do fights would take a long time. Ghost and maybe wasp and maybe even hood should do all of it. It depends what path you’re taking. I took the Angela path and brought Void for the Hyperion at the end, and aegon did every other fight for me. Good luck, and don’t forget to use boosts
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Ghost trinity with the odin pre-fights work great
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Guardian, shang chi, and sunspot are also good options. Massive damage when ramped up
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Guardian and Shang Chi…. That’s all you need. They did every fight for me! Ghost will probably do some work for you also.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Used G99 for every single fight, with exception of nick fury for spider gwen.
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    I’m getting ready to do it too. Considering using Aegon.
  • Options

I just did it 2 weeks ago with him. If I can give you any tips, don’t intercept, because the AI can be weird. Especially on the first fight, don’t be afraid to take some parry damage. You’ll get it right back from willpower from Angela’s armor breaks on specials
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,497 ★★★★★
    My team was G2099, nick fury, quake, guardian, and squirrel girl. Main G2099 for most of the path and used fury for the spider Gwen that showed up on the path
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ghost, Odin, Ant-Man, Wasp, Shang-Chi
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★

I just did it 2 weeks ago with him. If I can give you any tips, don’t intercept, because the AI can be weird. Especially on the first fight, don’t be afraid to take some parry damage. You’ll get it right back from willpower from Angela’s armor breaks on specials
    @TheBair123 thanks for the tip! Did you use a synergy team with Aegon? Who did you use for the boss? Any other tips?

• Options

@TheBair123 thanks for the tip! Did you use a synergy team with Aegon? Who did you use for the boss? Any other tips?

i actually thought it would be better to bring backups. i brought void, torch, nick, and heimdall. heimdall helped a lot on the boss, as did torch. void was just for hype and nick was for synergy and backups. my tip is hit the opponent's block a few times if they're stingy with letting you get in hits
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Sean_Who said:

Full ghost team: ghost, wasp, hood, antman, yellowjacket.

Edit: forgot the mystic part, double yellowjacket.

Don't do double yellow jacket, 2 star doesn't count towards the challenge.

Just found that out the stupid way.
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Ghost with Wasp, AntMan, Yellowjacket and Odin was my team
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    I did aegon. Fights went gradually down from 300 hits to 150-100.

Bring heimdall if you’ve got em
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I used Colossus with Omega Red, Proff x, Emma and juggs. Worked like a charm.
  • Options

@Giuliameij what path did you take?
  • Options
    Also I unfortunately don’t have Odin so I don’t think it’s a good idea to only use a ghost synergy team. I tried a few fights with that and they took forever.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Will3808 said:

@Giuliameij what path did you take?
    Don`t know the champs. But it is the lowest path on the map. I believe it starts with either Black Panther CW or Spidergwen.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    You have colossus and you can bring OR, you are good to go ^_^ I used him for basically any fight (I took the cosmic path the starts with Angela) bar Ronan and X-23, were i used red mags. I also brought OR for the synergy, Void for the boss and Odin just to support colossus with the aptitude and as a secondary answer for the boss, but it's not needed at all ^_^