**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Shang Chi (cav EQ)

DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 766 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Is he good for the cav EQ?

I’m assuming he’s not since he doesn’t apply shock.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    You can get a slow very easily with parry MM so yeah he should be good for it(Against non-mutants). Did you even read all the nodes? Shock is just another alternate way to prevent evade.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 766 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    @Malreck04

No I did not read them all 😂. First cav EQ I went with what worked and stuck with it (BWDO).

Thanks for the help

Ok, went back and read it. Says they can’t evade if you incinerate, disorient, or shock them.

I’ll have to read up on Shang to see if does any of that.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

You can get a slow very easily with parry MM so yeah he should be good for it(Against non-mutants). Did you even read all the nodes? Shock is just another alternate way to prevent evade.

Does mix master let you throw double mediums?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

If they're parried, yes.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Malreck04 said:

If they're parried, yes.

Cool I guess I didn't realize that.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Malreck04 said:

If they're parried, yes.

Cool I guess I didn't realize that.
    Here's another free tip. If you want to switch curses with BWCV and you're against Mix Master (obviously not in war since most run Limber Mastery) you can parry, light light light medium light to switch curses without them evading.
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    ... Or you can forget about the debuffs entirely and use a champ that prevents evade. There's tons of them in the skill class. Moleman works particularly well since he has the utility straight from the off. Mix-master what?