**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's your MVP?

mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
Like the title says, whose gotten you thru the most content and/or been the most clutch champ in your roster?

Comments

• mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
    Kerneas said:

Venom

For variants? I'm nowhere near that but I've heard he's a beast in some of em

He's one of my

Claire, Warlock, AA, and Angela are my current mvps

Use all those except warlock.dont have him above 3*😭
    @odishika123 who knew? Lol
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 378 ★★★
    Dr Voodoo was one of my first 5* champs and he got through loads. About 3/4 years ago used my first 5* AG on him and never looked back.

Then it was void, saw me through all of Act 5.

Probably most fond of those 2 champs out of any in MCOC. They’d also be the two clutch champs that bailed me out when I thought I was good but probs wasn’t.

Now I’d prob say CapIW and AA, kept coming back to them through Act 6 and 7. Still, Voodoo and Void never far behind.

Falcon also makes a good showing for himself every now and then.

Since thronebreaker, took 6* Stealthy and BWCV to rank 3 so they’re chipping away through content nicely too, the attack on an awakened stealthy with the fury active is insane to be fair.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Gwenpool
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    CGR and AA
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Archangel without a doubt
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    Ghost & Doom
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    AA for sure. He just destroys most of the champs in the game and their health just melts so fast
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I don't have one single MVP, but I have several standouts in my roster.

Beardo was my MVP right as I became Cavalier but I haven't used him much lately (aside from the side event).

Doom is always on my team nowadays.

Red Magneto is also somewhat of an MVP because he deals really well with a lot of really annoying fights, even if he isn't my main go-to champ for everyday questing the way Doom is.

White Magneto saves my butt all the time as well vs really annoying defenders who shrug off stuns.

And finally Nick Fury. He just melts every content in the game. It doesn't even really matter if it can bleed or not, even if that is obviously preferred. But he nukes bleed immune champions as well once he enters his second life. He nukes everyone. He's an unstoppable nuke machine.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Quake, as boring an answer as that is.

5th 5*, and first non-meme IIRC. Had to learn how to use her, as she was one of few r5-worthy champs I pulled in the first 50.

Beyond her, I think Warlock. Does a little bit of everything.
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    Nick and usually Venom. But as I didn't have Nick around until some weeks ago, for normal questing (Cav) it was Sunspot and Stark Spidy. Right now Sunny is not a regular A-Team member anymore because I tend to bring in White Mags for utility. Spidy is still part of the team because I don't have a better power control champ, his damage is good and he's so fun to play (and he's tech, for Cap IW's awakened ability).
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Aegon for UC and up questing and story mode. CGR for side quests/blasting through boring stuff (like side quests)
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    mattress said:

Kerneas said:

Venom

For pretty much any piece of content. He is a stable member of my team for Variants (Villains, XL, Spiderverse and even the star-based one, as a 3*), Act 6, Act 7, RoL completion, EQ, SQ, just every piece of content.

He solves many problems (spiderpeople), has sick damage and godly regen (I'd dare to call him a "top10 regen champs club" member).

I attach my Venom guide, that I wrote some time ago. It isn't perfect, but if you are interested, check it out:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/257330/venom-guide#latest
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    Corvus and doom
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    Kerneas said:

mattress said:

Kerneas said:

Venom

For pretty much any piece of content. He is a stable member of my team for Variants (Villains, XL, Spiderverse and even the star-based one, as a 3*), Act 6, Act 7, RoL completion, EQ, SQ, just every piece of content.

He solves many problems (spiderpeople), has sick damage and godly regen (I'd dare to call him a "top10 regen champs club" member).

I attach my Venom guide, that I wrote some time ago. It isn't perfect, but if you are interested, check it out:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/257330/venom-guide#latest
    I'm also a huge fan of Venom. He was in the team for the legendary side event every time. If I made a mistake and failed to take down an opponent, he did the rest.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    mattress said:

@odishika123 who knew? Lol

A very Good combination of damage and Utility
    Guardian is the🐐
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Hype got me through a few variants when my roster was tiny as hell, and was more or less the mvp for 100% act 6 prenerf, so it’d have to be him. Honorable mention to havok, if I see a fight and I’m not sure to use, it’ll usually be havok
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
    Cable (as horseman), I mean it's just so easy to spam heavy and let that stacking degen just drain away the fight
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Archangel all the way!
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Gladiator hulk
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    Claire nick and cap iw