**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about the SOP rewards

Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
So next week will be the final of SOP and for those who have done every objective (as a TB) they will most likely reach the top milestone on its first day. So will we be able to collect the top milestone rewards once we reach it or do we still have to wait 2 weeks after that to get the rewards ? Waiting on top seems a little odd to me because these rewards are not like rank rewards. I don't think they are being delivered to us in mail, we'll just collect them from the objective page... right?

Comments

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    They are peak milestones. As with any peak milestone event, the rewards will be mailed to us after the event is over.

It is unfortunate, I agree, having to wait 2 weeks for rewards that you've already earned. I guess it just makes it even more exciting! Hope that answers your question.
  • Options
    Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    Qacob said:

They are peak milestones. As with any peak milestone event, the rewards will be mailed to us after the event is over.

It is unfortunate, I agree, having to wait 2 weeks for rewards that you've already earned. I guess it just makes it even more exciting! Hope that answers your question.

Of course it does, thank you.