**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any idea why my Units got reduced on its own?

CrazyDominic2021CrazyDominic2021 Posts: 9
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I had like 1700 something yesterday , today and wake up and it is 200 something.:(
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    did you spend it on something? did someone else go into your account and spend it on something? did you buy units and refund them? i'd write a ticket to support
  • Options
    No I didnt share my account details with anyone.
    How do I do the ticket thing?
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I’ve accidentally clicked on a popup offer couple times before I realised what had happened, all it takes is one click on the wrong place during lag/loading time
    Here’s a picture of the support link, click top left in main screen on the cog logo to get to this screen, then follow way too many prompts (faqs looking for your problem etc) to finally get to write an email to support
  • Options
    Also be prepared for a bunch of pointless and ridiculous questions and bereaucracy level multi questions, they are horrible to deal with at times
  • Options
    Thanks I did it.
  • Options

• Options
    Before and after🥺
  • Options
    That was nice and easy, I did this twice first time no problem, second time “we need to verify your account then preceded to ask me a dozen questions about the month I first started my 5 year old account, (not as if I was changing anything in the account, why would a scammer be asking for a refund of units for a mistaken purchase they hadn’t used any of the items (t1alphas and t2cs) was ten emails and 5 days deep into arguing with them before one of them finally told me I could access the obscure info they were asking from my apple account. Was easy after that, but what a headache,
  • Options
    Hey @CrazyDominic2021, our Support Team should be able to review your account activity and address any concerns you may have. As you've already submitted a ticket, I'll go ahead and close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.