**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quirky Tech Rank-Up Suggestions

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
I just beat Gwenmaster and got myself a 6* Tech 1-2 gem among the rewards. That is...well, out of all of the classes, I needed a Tech one the least since I've already ranked up all 6* Tech champs I have except for Doc Ock (I'm waiting for a dupe and to see if the lifesteal bug is fixed).

So I'm wondering if you have any suggestions on who to chase after? The Tech class has some really top-shelf champs but then it dwindles considerably after that, and I have most of those top champs as either high-sig 5*s or unawakened/low-sig 6*s. It's also not helped by the fact that I don't really like several of the best Tech champs like Ghost, Starky or Gully2099. I think they're great but they're just not my cup of tea.

For reference, I currently have Warlock, Punisher 2099 and Howard the Duck as 6r2s. I also have Ghost, Hulkbuster, Gully2099, Starky as 5r5, and Ultron as 5r4. I recently pulled a 5* Guardian that I'll rank up eventually but since he needs his sig I'm waiting on more sig stones and maybe a Tech awakening gem.

So do you have any suggestions? Are there any hidden gems in that class? I'm eyeing the featured 6* crystal since it has both Vulture and Silver Centurion, along with several non-Tech champs that I'm fairly interested in, but I don't know if I'm better off just pulling a regular 6* crystal and hope for someone else?

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    There's always the chance you'll pull 6 star Penni Parker or follow the mounting evidence that there'll be a Six star Starky on the way..
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    I don't like Starky, but you are right about Peni Parker. I haven't gone up to her yet so I don't know how good she is, but she looks interesting on paper.