**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to R4 LS, Ultron, Hood?

CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips

My goals: to finish my uncollected path (in 5.2 now) and achieve Cav. Also I do AQ and AW so it’s important to have 6 strong attackers. Bonus recommendations: suggest which 5*s I should bring up as AW defenders. I’m in a tier 13 S1 ally pushing to gold 3 minimum.

Who to R4 LS, Ultron, Hood? 23 votes

Longshot
8%
ScrubhanCaleb1705 2 votes
Ultron
73%
CondemnedToeJuggerNotItsTheBroskiRockypantherxEtjamaStaphMemberChikelChiliDogRouger4BlôdletterjbxotiicSwimming_in_circlesAlbinoDarkElfWooptyfrickendooSchnoodleHidr8__ChiefMufasa 17 votes
Hood
4%
StarKillerVII 1 vote
Bonus: plz comment which defenders to rank up
13%
LpooReal_Madrid_76_2Cangaceiro 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    Ultron
    I'm sorry but how are you not uncollected yet with that roster?
  • Options
    jbxotiic said:

I don’t play story mode much, plus I want to have an OP team so that I use less units/revives.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Ultron
    jbxotiic said:

Ikr? I didn't even have r5 till after Cav
  • Options
    Ultron

jbxotiic said:

I don’t play story mode much, plus I want to have an OP team so that I use less units/revives.
    Lol. You're still going to use tons of revives. It's not your roster that is the limiting factor but your skills and you develop those skills on your way to UC and Cav.
    Also, it's way easier to build an op team when you're cav. At your level it would take you weeks to open or max out 5* while a cav player will be popping them every few days.
  • Options
    I’m not a professional, but my skills are fine. I haven’t pushed to either yet bc I’m lazy.
  • Options
    Ultron

I’m not a professional, but my skills are fine. I haven’t pushed to either yet bc I’m lazy.

You don't know your skills are "fine" until they have been tested in hard content. Nodes that you have to play around, opponents that will kill you in a single combo or blocked hit.
    Not trying to be rude but no amount of op team will prevent you from using revives if you haven't done it the first time especially against the Collector. Go for it, your roster is already big enough.
  • Options
    Chikel said:

You don't know your skills are "fine" until they have been tested in hard content. Nodes that you have to play around, opponents that will kill you in a single combo or blocked hit.
    Not trying to be rude but no amount of op team will prevent you from using revives if you haven't done it the first time especially against the Collector. Go for it, your roster is already big enough.
    I agree with you on that, I say my skills are fine based on my AQ,AW, and SQ performance. I’m not trying to sound like I’m defensive at all, I understand what you guys are saying.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    You have spider Gwen and she is key to becoming uncollected. Rank her up
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    You have a couple champs to focus on, but you can definitely become uncollected with that roster as is
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Ultron
    for defense: hulkbuster havok longshot aarkus also consider BWDO or ultron
  • Options
    Thank you all for the recommendations, it seems like Ultron has the majority vote 🗳!
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Diablo then Ultron, but Ultron then Diablo isn't bad.
  • Options

Diablo worth it without suicides? I have Symbiote Supreme at r4 now.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★

Diablo worth it without suicides? I have Symbiote Supreme at r4 now.
    absolutely. He is of course better with suicides (and with MD and with dupe), but he's still a meta champ w/o suicides (and w/o MD and w/o dupe). There are videos out there demonstrating this as well.

I didn't have symbiote supreme when I was going through the content that suited him (e.g., Act 6 and some of the variants), so I don't really know how useful he is (tho, he's a great option for AOL easy path). But I can confidently say that in the current state of the game, Diablo is much more useful than Symbiote Supreme.

ROL is always a great place to test and get a feel for champs. Or use them in one of the easier monthly EQ difficulty and go from there. Plus, there should be enough videos of Diablo and Ultron since their buff.