**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please consider including energy refills for compensation

I understand that there are many posts about compensation, but I couldn't find any that raised what I think is important:

When preparing compensation, can you please include energy refills?

Energy refills would be very appropriate since many people have been waiting to play more difficult content (as recommended by Kabam), but have expiring items. Also, I (and I'm pretty sure many others) have spent a lot of energy refills simply restarting quests because of these bugs.

I hope that this post does not come across as entitled or demanding. I noticed that the initial compensations seemed to miss the mark on what players actually needed. Players were saying that regular items (and not necessarily AQ items) were more needed and I was glad to see that Kabam responded. So I'm hoping that this post can be seen as that kind of constructive feedback.

Comments

• Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
    edited August 2021

I understand that there are many posts about compensation, but I couldn't find any that raised what I think is important:

When preparing compensation, can you please include energy refills?

Energy refills would be very appropriate since many people have been waiting to play more difficult content (as recommended by Kabam), but have expiring items. Also, I (and I'm pretty sure many others) have spent a lot of energy refills simply restarting quests because of these bugs.

I hope that this post does not come across as entitled or demanding. I noticed that the initial compensations seemed to miss the mark on what players actually needed. Players were saying that regular items (and not necessarily AQ items) were more needed and I was glad to see that Kabam responded. So I'm hoping that this post can be seen as that kind of constructive feedback.

I just hope 🙏 the fix isn't September it's earlier, saying that though I hope it is okay. Would help if we get pack if energy refills and some revives and health potions again for story