**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buff on spidey 2099 damage pls

Kabam if your looking at this pls buff spidey 2099 damage, his got awesome utility but his damage is just not there.

Comments

• Options
    MADMANDIFFA_69MADMANDIFFA_69 Posts: 84
    Btw I don’t mean buff him now I mean in a couple of months time or next month
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    But, his damage is alright.

Am I missing something?
  • Options
    Your not missing anything his damage is just not great if there gonna make a hyped up champ good then give him utility with rlly good damage coz atm his damage is not great but his utility is rlly good so at least make him balanced
  • Options

If the community as a whole can come together and agree that he needs a numbers bump on damage, you're more than likely to see something happen cuz they did the same thing when Odin was released a couple months ago

That what I’m trying to do, get the community to agree to buff him

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Why does everyone want him buffed before even getting their hands on him? Has his performance looked beyond god-tier impressive in some of the videos I've watched? No, not necessarily. Do every champ I enjoy have beyond god-tier damage or do I enjoy champs that rely more on utility than raw power? The latter.

I'm not ragging on content creators because the damage is the most obvious thing that pops up when you initially test a new champ out, but just because a champ doesn't have damage doesn't mean that they are bad or that they need a buff. Several of my favorite champs are weak-hitters that instead allow me to control very tricky fights. It seems like Spidey 2099 might fall into that category. I can't say that for sure since I haven't played him yet, but he does seem to be a utility champion more than a pure brawler.

So let's wait and see. The community got outraged at Odin both after they'd gotten their hands on him and had actual experience with the champ, and because his (unintended) utility was being nerfed since it was the result of a bug. Kabam did a quick utility nerf/damage buff combo in response.

We are nowhere near there yet with Miguel.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

If the community as a whole can come together and agree that he needs a numbers bump on damage, you're more than likely to see something happen cuz they did the same thing when Odin was released a couple months ago

That what I’m trying to do, get the community to agree to buff him

Which is fine if you're trying to Rally everybody on to an idea but you first have to keep your expectations low and more importantly you need some first-hand experience with the character in order to signify what the actual issues are.

He's going to need an aggressive user since his core kit is all about the debuffs not upfront damage and that's going to require both an aggressive gameplay and a general understanding of sweat equity.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    My disappointment is immeasurable I feel uncomfortable knowing that spiderman 2099 is not beyond god tier or even god tier and my faith in kabam making a hype champ good is never gonna be the same (as u can tell I love this character to my core) Obviously this is a little sarcastic but I still don’t like knowing that Kabam could stuff up such a valued character for a lot of people (not just me) so badly.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Lol I love how when it comes to kabam releasing new champs the advice always is “ keep your expectations low” now I understand why and I regret ever having expectations.......

Expectations for hype champs from kabam are a waste of time and energy
  • Options
    marino123 said:

Lol I love how when it comes to kabam releasing new champs the advice always is “ keep your expectations low” now I understand why and I regret ever having expectations.......

It's not a waste of anything. Simply don't do the arena grind for him if yoi don't like him.
    I’m not saying that arena grinding is a waste of time I’m saying that having your expectations met is a waste of time

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

It's how I got through dating.. 👌
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    The point is that his damage is lower than average even at 6 star rank 2 and that too with synergies. The recently buffed champs are doing more damage than this guy right now so its fair to buff his numbers a little bit maybe like a 50% stats increase is needed.
  • Options
    Also maybe they could swap the slow worth 4 unique debuffs to a permanent rupture that never leaves and also they put slow on every combo ending medium
  • Options
    And a damage increase. If they did all that then I would be so far from happy I will be thrilled!
  • Options
    Also his got unstable molecular fabric which is practically impossible to rip so make him immune to around break
  • Options
    edited August 2021

The point is that his damage is lower than average even at 6 star rank 2 and that too with synergies. The recently buffed champs are doing more damage than this guy right now so its fair to buff his numbers a little bit maybe like a 50% stats increase is needed.

Not just damage though the slow that they added really has me annoyed because it’s just so bad! I know it’s worth 4 “unique” debuffs but add a slow on every second medium that last 20 seconds and on sp3 add a permanent rupture that can’t be removed till the match finishes. So overall I just want them to fix his damage and half of his utility and also a lyla ability would be a cool extra