**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Newer player looking for an active alliance

New player here, created a account after not playing since launch to take advantage of the beginner/intermediate bracket.
I'm always active across the day, and I farm both the 3* fearued and 4* basic arena so I'll constantly be building my roster (I place usually low top 40 or top 10%)

I'm sitting on a 24k rating right now, but after Im planning to get stronger and increase my 4* roster once I obtain enough to enter the 4* featured.

I was active in all alliance events in my prior alliances, but got tired of putting the most effort when 20 people were inactive and missing major milestones.

My plan is to grind hard enough to get both the 4* featured 4* and the basic 4*

I'm looking for an active alliance, no inactives, just there to help newer player progress faster. I'm a hardcore player, and want to make sure I make the most out of the first month I play.

My name is watden3096, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Join us!
  • Options
    Watden and turkobane we are trying to build what you are looking for. As of right we have about 10-11 active throughout the day players. We have a 5 day inactive policy that we enforce. Line is required to help with Communication. If you think you maybe interested look us up our alliance name is Guardians of the Galaxy alliance tag J-Fee my game name is Roy Redwall.
  • Options
    Kano87Kano87 Posts: 12
    Hey lads if you are both looking for an Alliance hit me up we are extremely active and trying to get a few more active members
  • Options
    SoumenSenSoumenSen Posts: 8
    edited October 2017
    Hey guys we need Active members. I just want to say you will get to know how we support to grow each others after join us. So, if you guys want to join us.
    Pin me on line - SoumenSen91.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Ron_DeuceRon_Deuce Posts: 19
    edited October 2017
    Same here, I'm putting up top scoring in my current ally with less than half the group contributing. Approaching 70k rating now and it's looking like a third straight week of no SA rewards. I'd be interested in making a move where everyone contributes. Message me in game: Dylan HM
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Hey Watden, I am the leader of a 1.1 mil alli and I have been looking for active replacements that participate in alliance wars and alliance quests. Since you keep getting champs from arenas, it can help with AW placement and make our Battlegroups tougher. You seem like a great summoner for our alli!

Line ID : Romyjart
    Marvel Contest of Champions : Romyjart
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Romyjart wrote: »
    Hey Watden, I am the leader of a 1.1 mil alli and I have been looking for active replacements that participate in alliance wars and alliance quests. Since you keep getting champs from arenas, it can help with AW placement and make our Battlegroups tougher. You seem like a great summoner for our alli!

Line ID : Romyjart
    Marvel Contest of Champions : Romyjart

Also @Turkobane, and @Watden you can message me on forums too (if you’re interested)