**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fix the AI Please!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 638 ★★★
    Damn I thought it was just me. I agree with so many. This game is getting less fun by the update. If we all stop playing for a while maybe they will fix it faster. But they know they don’t have to and can’t keep tweaking the a AI to suite their them and we will just keep paying and playing. It’s our own damn faults for allowing them to take advantage of us like this. Just saying.
    With this new update I can’t even dex half the time. My champ seem like they freeze in place me take 5 hit combo. For example my 5* maxed Morningstar at 5 souls can’t even dex. That’s some BS! Another thing my champs do quite a bit is when hit block they will dash forward and/ or backwards but most of the time it’s forward right into an attack or a special. And it’s like the AI knows when to do it. I try to record it and the worse that happens is it lags. When I don’t record it, it does all the other mess ups. The lag is awe full especially on my iPhone 6. My iPhone 8 lags enough to where I’ll be in mid combo and the AI treats as if I stop hitting and will be able to attack me in my mid combo. Note they wouldn’t have auto block or any of the sort that would give the the opportunity. This game is getting ridiculous and it’s not even fun anymore! I only stick around for my team! If it weren’t for them I’d quit.
  • Options
    GunterD_1GunterD_1 Posts: 18
    So I don’t know if you guys are seeing stuff generally or mostly just talking about the SOP emma. But the oscillate node on that fight does change the ai and always has. It engages the aggressive ai when she has a fury and the turtling ai when she has an armor up. Both are different from the normal ai behavior and quirks you’ve learned to exploit on it won’t work the same (especially the turtling ai when the armor is active).

I’ll keep my mouth shut if you’re talking more generally.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    GunterD_1 said:

So I don’t know if you guys are seeing stuff generally or mostly just talking about the SOP emma. But the oscillate node on that fight does change the ai and always has. It engages the aggressive ai when she has a fury and the turtling ai when she has an armor up. Both are different from the normal ai behavior and quirks you’ve learned to exploit on it won’t work the same (especially the turtling ai when the armor is active).

I’ll keep my mouth shut if you’re talking more generally.

We’re not talking about the oscillate node. We’re talking about how the AI suddenly turns into MSD, even outside of the Emma fight