**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champ responsiveness - AW

In AW battles, I have had significant issues getting champs to dash back, evade, and block, often with the champ moving forward of their own accord instead. This does not seem to be happening in other game modes for me. (Block stun after specials is occurring everywhere, but that's a different bug).
Pixel XL running Android 8.0.0 (Oct 5th patch)

Comments

• ShackShack Posts: 17
    Happening across my alliance as well. All resources used in this AW should be returned. And its not just AW quest as well.
  • I've noticed stuff like that happening against stronger opponents. Maybe challenger rating does more than kabam have told us it does. Could also be that they changed the difficulty because they noticed more alliances are 100% maps easily without using many items
  • JakobitzJakobitz Posts: 41
    I had no problems this last round of War, until all of a sudden my player just stood in place a took a heavy hit and was toast. I dashed back, but my character was completely unresponsive. I own up to my bad game play, and am happy to pay via resources to account for my own suckiness, but unreliable character responsiveness is on Kabam.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    The frozen champ issue is ongoing and still no acknowledgement on any threads.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's been happening for far too long now with little to no input from the mods, I'm tired of getting my face punched in because they won't respond to my inputs.

They won't back up properly, they won't block properly, they won't evade properly ( getting hit while evading), occasionally my blocks just drop or get torn threw, my character occasionally won't move after they block certain characters specials, sometimes they won't fire off a special or they randomly fire one off for no reason or try to fight by themselves.

It's freaking ridiculous, some of these issues have been going on since the beginning of the year and were heavily talked about by us on the old forums and this one as well.

It's time to fix the game, it's time to updgrade the servers, and it's time to properly address ALL the bugs, issues, glitches

And give an ETA on a fix so we know you care and have an idea how to fix them instead of ignoring them and hoping they go away because that's not going to happen and a lot of us will continue bringing them up until you fix or address them and we will be heavily critical of you because of the apparent lack of care you show to the game and us.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I gotta agree with the OP here, I went from barely taking damage until the mini to barely able to survive. There is a significant difference in AI movement and speed after last week's maintenance. It needs to be addressed.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Happened to me a bunch this war, usually right at the start of the fight.