**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Upgrade question…

Sorry if this has been discussed before but I’m wondering, what’s the advantage of taking 6* champs to rank 2 when I already have them as 5/65.

For example-
Duped 6* Nick Fury, Cap IW, and Omega Red.

I’m not at a level where I’m getting any t5CC any time soon to take anyone to R3.

Would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I honestly don't notice that much of a difference between the r5 and r2. It is definitely more so for the future IMO. Also, sigs have to be factored in for some champs. Omega, Cap, Namor etc.. all of these champs are far better at r5, max sig than at r2 sig 20 or even unawakened.
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    At the start I was r2ing champs I either didn't have as a r5 or a champ I would see my self r3ing in the future.. I wouldn't mind r2ing fury even if I had r5 because is a champ I enjoy and I would definitely r3
  • Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    for future rank 4 and rank 5 6 star options
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I don't rank up 6* champs that need to be awakened unless I dupe them naturally and have a decent chunk of sig stones, and until Act 7 you don't really notice a difference between an r5 5* and an r2 6*. However, when you do reach Act 7 you'll find that 6*s are significantly boosted. 5*s can still get the job done but 6*s just have a lot of advantages there. As such, I'm now more inclined to rank up 6*s than I was when I was only running Act 6.
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    Ercarret said:

I don't rank up 6* champs that need to be awakened unless I dupe them naturally and have a decent chunk of sig stones, and until Act 7 you don't really notice a difference between an r5 5* and an r2 6*. However, when you do reach Act 7 you'll find that 6*s are significantly boosted. 5*s can still get the job done but 6*s just have a lot of advantages there. As such, I'm now more inclined to rank up 6*s than I was when I was only running Act 6.

That makes total sense… thanks dude!