**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.1 Completion Best and Worthy champs to rank up

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Any tips which champs to focus building up for 6.1 Completion?
Gonna R5 AA soon just need some T4CC...
my recent pulls were Doom (5.4 100% 5* Crystal Reward) also got Diablo awakened and a Bishop pull.

note: I'm a scrub with Quake.
will use Generic AG on Doom once Act 5 is 100% (5.2.6 left to explore)
and can R5 another 5* after that (probably Doom)

Comments

• Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    Hyperion, Sunspot, Angela, Kingpin. Some of the best champs and easy to use. New buffed Bishop is great, you can try him too.
    Upgrade them and I think you can definitely complete 6.1.

Also, save your Generic AG. Doom doesn't need it.
    If you definitely want to use it on someone now, I would personally prefer Hyperion. He will benefit from it, a lot, even at Sig 1.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Jr_Stark said:

Hyperion, Sunspot, Angela, Kingpin. Some of the best champs and easy to use. New buffed Bishop is great, you can try him too.
    Upgrade them and I think you can definitely complete 6.1.

Also, save your Generic AG. Doom doesn't need it.
    If you definitely want to use it on someone now, I would personally prefer Hyperion. He will benefit from it, a lot, even at Sig 1.

I'll take note of this mate thanks a lot

Update: just pulled this guy from Creeps and Crawlies, He a candidate for rank up in 6.1 Completion?

was really pumped hoping for that Symbiote Supreme cause I love that guy, but Sparky is awesome too since I still have 5.2.6 to explore.
  • Captain_Dp7Captain_Dp7 Posts: 30
    Rogue is probably the best counter for 6.1.5 Crossbones. She basically got me Cavalier, putting in more work than even Warlock.
    Hyperion is also an MVP for so much content. Definately rank him up! You can use him in act 6 and Variants.
    Also, once you get Apocalypse as a 5*, rank up Wolverine. He is amazing as a Horseman. Puts in so much work for me.

You have a lot of good champs in your roster. Sunspot, Stryfe, Diablo, Venom, X Bones, AA, Prof X, Kingpin, Emma, Quake... All of them are amazing. Rank up the ones you like playing with!