**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The ai is getting ridiculous

MrWTFMrWTF Posts: 68 ★★
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
It seems every def has evade now. The word dodge pops up. But it’s the same thing. The ai is evading/dodging darn near everything. And when the ai isn’t evading/dodging it’s intercepting everything else. The ai even intercepts my intercepts. And this happens in all content. Devs - giving a computer the ability to intercept humans isn’t good, fun, or challenging. It ruins the game. And the speed of the ai’s movement is off the charts. Before my champ can draw back it’s fist after hitting the ai the ai has already recovered and hit me. Before the animation of a special 3 ends the ai is already up and attacking. It’s seems the devs forget they’re giving all these Superman abilities to a computer. And we are only human. There might be a very small portion of players that handle this ai but what about the rest of us? You’re killing the fun in the mcoc
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    I’m having quite the good time with the evadey dodgey AI.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★

enviar un ticket al equipo de soporte para obtener ayuda
    @waddingtonrei
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★

Anybody else faced this flashing light bug? It’s different than the light flickering bug; the characters get some kind of glow like when CMM enters binary ignition. The ai gets mad fast when this happens. Winter Soldier was acting like he was the Flash lol.

Yes I had it in several fights with attackers that use light projectiles. When struck the light palette stays on the defender. I prefer it to the parry bug lol.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    I know I'm late but there is one thing about the AI that I really hate. The recovery time is ridiculous. I fully dex the AI's SP, like PERFECTLY DEX it, then I dash forward and I already got intercepted. So annoying...
  • MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    Denzel116 said:

I’m having quite the good time with the evadey dodgey AI.

Exactly