**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SoP question

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
Stupid me missed previous weeks. Rn I have 5 pts which puts me at 4th milestone (I started doing SoP w Darkhawk).

Question is: is next week worth investing into? Next milestone is at 7 pts, next week would give me 6th point. However there is a big questionmark regarding the "mysterious" 2 week thingy. Will there be any points to be obtained? I have high doubts tbh, but missing out on another 25% t5cc would be even worse than it already is.

Comments

• Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    I don't think they will be any points for the two week Boss Rush... The next week of SOP will be the final one and get u the last point making u reach whenever u r.. in ur case u r on 5 points currently and I would suggest you to hold on ur resources for the boss Rush as getting 6 points will give rewards for 5 points only... Cheers and good luck
  • Options
    RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    I got a question on the same line, i have 4 points and currently struggling with emma, should i skip this week and wait for next week boss, also do we have only 1 opponent next week or more than one.
  • Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★

I got a question on the same line, i have 4 points and currently struggling with emma, should i skip this week and wait for next week boss, also do we have only 1 opponent next week or more than one.

No one knows how tough or easy the next sop boss will be .. check some you tube videos for best overal champs and try clearing it this week rather then we get a big surprise next week on difficulty ... I am currently on 19 points and is trying my best to make sure before the 8th week ends I clear Emma..