**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does Red Mags work for Act 5 Ultron?

Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a 4*R4 Red mags, will he work for Ultron?, If yes, does he need any synergies,I would like some tips:)
Here is my team:
Apoc
IMIW
Sentinel
Sunspot
Tigra

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    As long as it’s metal v Magneto, magneto will absolutely shred him. Lol
  • AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
    I used red mags on him, no synergies, you still have to avoid him when the powergain buff is about to proc but yeah, Red mags wrecks him.
  • Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125
    edited August 2021

I used red mags on him, no synergies, you still have to avoid him when the powergain buff is about to proc but yeah, Red mags wrecks him.

I shouldn't parry him right
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

I shouldn't parry him right
    I mean most of the time you'd be fine cause of Magneto's AAR and Regen reversal.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    3* mags works on that fight so you should be fine

I shouldn't party him right
    Nocko said:

Yeah he works great. I used him on my mini as a 4* to get him down. No syn needed, just gotta be careful not to proc the power gain
    Good luck

I shouldn't parry him when he's on the power gain phase right?
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★

I shouldn't party him right
    Nocko said:

Yeah he works great. I used him on my mini as a 4* to get him down. No syn needed, just gotta be careful not to proc the power gain
    Good luck

I shouldn't parry him when he's on the power gain phase right?
    Yes
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I think u can parry him safely regardless of the phase he is in if u have 3/3 in pacify mastery right??
    70% aar on base and 30% from pacify should take the total to 100 or is it multiplicative and not additive??
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Magneto vs (most) metal champs is like me vs cheeseburgers.

We make quick work of them.

I think u can parry him safely regardless of the phase he is in if u have 3/3 in pacify mastery right??
    70% aar on base and 30% from pacify should take the total to 100 or is it multiplicative and not additive??

Yeah, but I won't spend 270 units for that fight
    Guys I finished him,with Red Mags with one revive, just whem I was about to launch the sp3 I died😐, that took me one revive, anyways thanks for commenting,
    Hope you pull a Bg tier champ in the next opening
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    My advice: bring any version of white mags and literally anyone can do this fight