**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mutant AG

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I did not want a mutant AG out of the side objectives, but that’s ok. Should I use it or wait?

Mutant AG 17 votes

Namor
64%
JadedJuggerNotColonaut123EtjamaILLUSION8MasterpuffRenaxqqScrubhanCrcrcrcYodabolt21Cangaceiro 11 votes
Domino
5%
Hemanth123manikanta 1 vote
Save it for someone else
29%
TrashyPandaHoitadoTRDSJBHJ12345___MelengwuHidr8__ 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Namor
    If you can sig him up. You already have Omega and Aa duped so Namor is a good option.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Namor
    I see no other options. You already awakened OR, Magneto, AA, Proff X and Stryfe. Domino doesn't need her sig, nor does Apocalypse when you pull him.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Save it for someone else
    If you have to ask, then 'None' is usually a good choice.

As far as Sig Abilities go, Namor needs sig 200. Perhaps more than any other Sig Ability in the game. Looks like your stones are already tied up, so probably not a good idea. Most people I talk to usually leave their 5r5s200 Namor on the bench most of the time, anyways. Nerf and meta-shift hit his position pretty hard.

You never know when the next OP Mutant will come out. Hell, Miiklops down there might get a buff next month that turns him into a sig-1 slaughterhouse.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I'd kill for a mutant AG for whenever I finally pull a 5* AA. That guy is the last of the good OGs that has continued to elude me.

I have literally pulled a mystic gem every freaking time from variants and side quests. Granted there are some awesome mystics, the mystic AG bias my account has seen is utterly ridiculous.

I don't rank 5* very much anymore... capIW was my latest as I just got him 3 weeks ago and his high sig ability makes it worth it since my 6* (who came 2 days later) is unduped.

But 5* AA would be another one I'd still take up... Been playing since 2016... How much longer can he keep evading me!?!
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Been playing since 2016... How much longer can he keep evading me!?!

🙏 your next mutant/skill will bring you an AA