Act 6.1 Tips Please ?

Darkraider234Darkraider234 Member Posts: 125
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
What is the ideal Base team strength for Act 6.1?
I Have 2 Rank 4 Champs:Sunspot, Tigra
2 6* Rank 1: IMIW, Sentinel
And a Rank 5 Apocalypse
Will I be able to get Cavalier with this team, I would like some tips and strategies. :)
And Should I Unlock Liquid Courage?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    That team should be good enough for cav. Just grind units or use future compensation packages.
  • Darkraider234Darkraider234 Member Posts: 125

That team should be good enough for cav. Just grind units or use future compensation packages.</blockquote
    Lol they give AQ potions only, How many units should I grind

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Member Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    It would be great if you could share a pic of your 5 and 6 star roster since there might be some great champs in there that you might have missed out on. And I grinded until I reached 1000 units for my cav run, and it was the exact amount I needed after opening the arena crystals too, and I’m not that skilled. I think you should be able to do it with much lesser revives/units though

It would be great if you could share a pic of your 5 and 6 star roster since there might be some great champs in there that you might have missed out on. And I grinded until I reached 1000 units for my cav run, and it was the exact amount I needed after opening the arena crystals too, and I’m not that skilled. I think you should be able to do it with much lesser revives/units though

Sorry for the Bad Quality :)
    edited August 2021

Sorry for the Bad Quality :)
    And I Have 6 Star Sentinel, IMIW and Red Skull

That team should be good enough for cav. Just grind units or use future compensation packages.

How do you Grind Units?
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Member Posts: 546 ★★
    Arena, and yup, sunspot will do v much he carried me at rank 3 all u need is a poison immune champ for me I used cmm but look for a high damage poison immune champ for crossbobes

Arena, and yup, sunspot will do v much he carried me at rank 3 all u need is a poison immune champ for me I used cmm but look for a high damage poison immune champ for crossbobes

Sentinel