**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Summoner Resort Day

RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
Whats the point count on the Summoner Camp if you didnt miss any day? Don´t know how many days I failed already so needed to know

Comments

• RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    gsil6374 said:

Well you get one point a day, and there are 64 days left, so 64 more points plus whatever you have is the max you can get I assume. And like you, I missed many days because this event just isn't for me. I loved the last two years of it, but its clear Kabam wanted to make this one a cash spending event. Plus there are days I don't feel like doing 10 fights as everyone needs a break.

My only problem is that there I have to know when the 10 fights are done and then claim the point, sometimes I just forget to claim it, kind of a bad system, it would be better if we could claim it like the events in the rewards tab
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Really bad design of content. Further it offers many worthless items which have zero value for a player playing game for 6 years.
    It should be of max 1 month event with gold/arena battlechips boost running simultaneously.

But we have to suck it now and can’t do anything.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    We just gotta wait 2 months now when all the toys will be thrown out of the pram by people who missed more than 7 days and can't claim the final item. Yup, it's gonna happen. Cable told me
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    RaveNN said:

Whats the point count on the Summoner Camp if you didnt miss any day? Don´t know how many days I failed already so needed to know

Pretty sure I didn't miss any and I have 49 points.
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    RaveNN said:

gsil6374 said:

Well you get one point a day, and there are 64 days left, so 64 more points plus whatever you have is the max you can get I assume. And like you, I missed many days because this event just isn't for me. I loved the last two years of it, but its clear Kabam wanted to make this one a cash spending event. Plus there are days I don't feel like doing 10 fights as everyone needs a break.

My only problem is that there I have to know when the 10 fights are done and then claim the point, sometimes I just forget to claim it, kind of a bad system, it would be better if we could claim it like the events in the rewards tab
    That's not a bad system, its your own fault. Literally tells you when you've completed the challenge, all you have to do is claim it, it's really not difficult mate. If it's really a problem for you then stop making the problem lol literally all you have to do is claim it when you complete it, and it tells you when you have completed it so there is no excuse, if you miss it it's because of you, not because the system is bad
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Yes, it tells you when you've done the 10 fights but for some that might be the first 10 fights of a 90x fight arena run. 80 fights on from that notification popping up its perfectly conceivable that I might have forgotten that it ever did...
    Then when I'm back on the homescreen there's no little red highlight telling me that it's sitting there unclaimed.
    Deffo bad design especially given all the other things you're expected to keep tabs on at the same time (3 separate energy bars, expiring items in stash, solo and alliance missions)

... Like anyone seriously needs an extra thing to remember and keep an eye on because the "unclaimed" icon is broken.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    To those of you complaining that sometimes you just don't feel like doing 10 fights some days, just auto-fight the lower difficulty EQs. You need to clear those anyway if you want the max shards. Kills 2 birds with one stone.

But for god's sake, please stop blaming Kabam because you forget to check, If you get a parking ticket do you go before the judge and say "well I knew I had to move my car, but I just forgot so I don't think I should have to pay the ticket"? Stop blaming the world for your own mistakes.