Tips for 6.1.6? Sentinel?

ChaosKingChaosKing Member Posts: 53
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have champs like 6* Guilly2099 5* r4 Ægon, r4 Ghost, and many other great champs. Who would y'all reccomend?

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    What are the nodes
  • RealWizardRealWizard Member Posts: 91
    I used hit monkey and stayed aggressive. It still took me a couple tries, but I eventually got it after 3-4 revives
  • LlessurLlessur Member Posts: 488 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    I used guillotine 2099 but anyone can do it just bait sp1 and dext it and then punish and that will be on repeat the whole time
  • dirt13jrdirt13jr Member Posts: 177 ★★
    you know i wont lie, i used nebula lol
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Member Posts: 569 ★★★
    King Groot should be a great counter for this fight now. But yeah, almost anyone can do it as long as you can dex his SP1.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Member Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Maybe ghost..? I forgot the nodes. I had alot more trouble with that chapter than i did the crossbones one
  • 0casual00casual0 Member Posts: 457 ★★★
    It's not a hard fight just painfully long (don't kill me please, it is just what I think). Just keep baiting his sp1. I'm pretty sure anybody would work quite nice. I used Medusa btw.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 564 ★★★
    I did it with annihilus cuz that time he was my only second cosmic champ. He is a great counter. If I was better skilled or more focused it'd be a one shot fight. He's immune to power drain which helps in killing sentinel faster. So just bring any hard hitter with good block proficiency and better if it's power drain immune like King groot, venompool, annihilus etc