Is there a way for me to target getting a specific character??

AnotherVariantAnotherVariant Member Posts: 68
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Been trying to get a 4 or 5 star venom forever.. Just returned to the game years later
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    @AnotherVariant if you open nothing but Cosmic/Mystic dual crystals you are bound to get him eventually. I've got every champ I've tried to get that way though it took several months for some.
  • ReferenceReference Member Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    @AnotherVariant Try out the Tech/Cosmic Dual Crystal.
    Dual Crystal appear in the following schedule:
    Skill/Mutant -> Science/Mystic -> Tech/Cosmic
    Repeat.
  • zaspacerzaspacer Member Posts: 116
    edited August 2021
    Free:
    1) open Cosmic/Tech Dual Crystals (each rewards a random Cosmic or Tech Champion)
    2) check schedule for Arena Champions (rotates 2+ different ones each week)
    3) earn Incursion Artifacts and check Incursion Store for Champions in different Crystals (Venom is currently in the "Chaos Crystal")(1 in 10 chance for each Champion per Crystal)
    4) check for Login Featured Champion (rotates 1 different one per month)
    5) open earned Premium Hero Crystals, 4-Star Crystals, 5-Star Crystal, Legendary Crystals, Ultimate Crystals, etc. (very low % chance per Crystal to get the Champion you want)

Pay:
    1) check for Champion Feature Crystals in the "Crystals" tab of the Crystals Screen (each has a small % chance of the Featured Champion)
    2) open bought Cavalier Crystals, Grandmaster Crystals, Premium Hero Crystals, etc. (very low % chance per Crystal to get the Champion you want)

What else am I missing?
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Member Posts: 180
    As posted above, your best options are the dual crystals (still only less than 2% chance to get Venom but you can obviously open a lot if you have the shards) and the incursion crystals (10 percent but it takes 27k shards for the 5* and it's limited because it only runs about 3 months before other champs are in those 6 crystals).

Then there is the monthly event right now that gives 3-6* symbiotes among others so you might be lucky.

As a huge Venom fan since I got him, good luck.
  • odishika123odishika123 Member Posts: 5,408 ★★★★★
    Wait for the Wish crystal
    It's coming 'soon'
  • AnotherVariantAnotherVariant Member Posts: 68
    zaspacer said:

Free:
    1) open Cosmic/Tech Dual Crystals (each rewards a random Cosmic or Tech Champion)
    2) check schedule for Arena Champions (rotates 2+ different ones each week)
    3) earn Incursion Artifacts and check Incursion Store for Champions in different Crystals (Venom is currently in the "Chaos Crystal")(1 in 10 chance for each Champion per Crystal)
    4) check for Login Featured Champion (rotates 1 different one per month)
    5) open earned Premium Hero Crystals, 4-Star Crystals, 5-Star Crystal, Legendary Crystals, Ultimate Crystals, etc. (very low % chance per Crystal to get the Champion you want)

Pay:
    1) check for Champion Feature Crystals in the "Crystals" tab of the Crystals Screen (each has a small % chance of the Featured Champion)
    2) open bought Cavalier Crystals, Grandmaster Crystals, Premium Hero Crystals, etc. (very low % chance per Crystal to get the Champion you want)

What else am I missing?

Thanks for the advice guys!! As for the Chaos crystal in incursions though, Venom is not listed for me.