**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which champ are you using your SoP 6-star sig stones on?

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,127 ★★★★★
    Top Doom off to max sig from sig 180. Then really depends if I can dupe Void or capiw from science nexus.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Gonna take aegon to sig 85 and r3 him and then have 100 in my stash
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    On my main I’ve got 50 going into the overflow that I’ll probably use to get Negative to sig 200. Then the rest are saved for ghost when (if) I awaken her.

On my mini I’m getting 50 that were gonna 100% gonna go into Guardian to get him to sig 170, but last month I awakened Cap IW from a Side quest cav, so now I’m thinking maybe they would be good to take him up to around sig 80. Guardian is already a beast, and those sigs may help make caps sig more usable and reliable.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Namor, it will get him to exactly 200.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    Hopefully i awaken my Omega Red if not they will go into Sunspot

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Guardian and I’m taking him to R3. He is sig 49 right now so I’m taking him to sig 180 in case of dupe.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    You guys got sigs?
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Ægon, unless I dupe Guardian, then her gets them.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    probably just going to keep them, but does anyone recommend putting sigs into an r3 falcon?
  • PoolBoyRoyPoolBoyRoy Posts: 48
    I’m most likely going skill for my nexus to give me a chance to dupe nf, hit monkey or stealthy and if none of them are in the crystal can go for a new champ, aegon, falcon, mole man... would all be great. If I don’t get one of those dupes I got a duped colossus and a duped mojo and just figuring out who I’d put them into. Will probably wait as long as possible to claim as I will have 30 generic sigs in over flow and I could end up pull a great champ in the mean time
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’ll be slapping all of those bad boys into my 6r3 Red Guardian to bring him up to around sig157. I’ll be finishing Carina’s Challenges a little bit after that too so I’ll put those sigs into him too and then he’ll almost be max sig
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★
    I would be interested if some of the mods played sop too and where they are in terms of points.

Mods, please feel free and discuss with us here 😊
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 529 ★★★
    I'll take my Omega Red from 190 sig to max, and then it's between Colossus, Apoc, or Sunspot for the rest.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    I’ll have all 75 going to overflow.
    If no decent pulls by the time they are due to expire i’ll use them on my r3 falcon.
  • XanderayneXanderayne Posts: 29
    I'll be shooting my Diablo up to sig 100!
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I’ll be bringing Ægon to sig 193. Can’t believe he’ll be maxed out sig wise already when I’m 100% 7.2.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    I don't really have anyone that needs them currently, so I'll give my r3 KP another 30 or so while the rest go into overflow. That would put him around sig 70.

Really hoping I can dupe She Hulk, Namor or Tigra soon!
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately I'll have to give them to my R3 Cap Marvel
    I don't use her much, but she's my only duped 6* that benefits from a higher sig level
    Other dupes that I use are Fury & Apoc
    I also have a duped Ghost but I never use her
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    King Groot to sig 200. He's at so 120 currently so just 5 more which should be easy with the 75 from SOP.

I mean he doesn't die as is, at 200 he'll be damn near immortal.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    I will either max out doom or use it on void
  • SGbumblebeeSGbumblebee Posts: 5
    Aegon
  • Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119
    Havoc
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Starky
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    I've got a 6* R3 Aegon at Sig 115 that they should go nicely with!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Holding for prestige
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    All 75 will go in the overflow so I will either dump a ton into aegon, who is still rank one, or Mr Fantastic who is rank 2 currently. I have a max 5 star aegon but have only done initial clear of abyss. Still going back and forth on them.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Taking Guardian to max and then the 20-30 leftovers will go into Angela.