**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Miles and Gamora Predictions

ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
What do you see them getting? Chatting with my alliance currently about it. What extra perks do you guys think these two get? Honestly excited about both!

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

I’m so so so excited for his new animations

Also really nice to see Gamora get some love. Is she in the five star basic pool?

Don't think she is.
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    soooooooo happyyyyyyyyyy for gamoraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    So.... anyone got a prediction?

I see Gamora getting easier access to keep up buffs besides heavy.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

ŁŤÇ said:

Miles will almost certainly be getting a Miss mechanic via invisibility. I imagine they’ll be making some substantial changes to his spider-sense/evade charges mechanic. He’ll also get some shock utility, both inflicting it and a resistance to it. He’ll probably get some other bits and bobs tagged on as well, but I think those are the things we can safely expect.
    Is it bad I’m kinda hoping he doesn’t use Miss at all? With true focus getting added in tons of endgame content it could take away from his uses if he relies on miss.
    I’m hoping he uses it in a more defensive capacity, the way most spider champs use evade, and they don’t make it a critical part of his attack rotation.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★

Also really nice to see Gamora get some love. Is she in the five star basic pool?

I pulled her as a 5-star from some crystal yesterday, I think from the Cav nexus.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

ŁŤÇ said:

Miles will almost certainly be getting a Miss mechanic via invisibility. I imagine they’ll be making some substantial changes to his spider-sense/evade charges mechanic. He’ll also get some shock utility, both inflicting it and a resistance to it. He’ll probably get some other bits and bobs tagged on as well, but I think those are the things we can safely expect.
    Is it bad I’m kinda hoping he doesn’t use Miss at all? With true focus getting added in tons of endgame content it could take away from his uses if he relies on miss.
    I'm with you on this. Was already afraid true focus would affect Sp2099 and Peni (this was before their kits were shown) but lucked out there.

True forcus puts a damper on any new miss/evade reliant champs since it'll probably be implemented in difficult content id want to use them in.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    It would be great to see Gamora nullify immune
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Gamora was my first 6* from a Cav, and I was happy when she got her initial buff. She’s suffered as the meta progressed and the cosmic class pumped out solid champs.

This could be very nice.

Dr. Zola
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I'm really curious about what they do with his miss mechanic. On the one hand, I find it really annoying. It auto-activates all the time and is really unreliable until you've built up enough charges.

However...when you have...oh man. He can dodge anything. It feels so good.

So I hope that they find a way to not have it be as chaotic as it is now, so that you can predict it both when you use him and when you fight him. I would love him to get something similar to Ultron, where you can visibly see when he's going to evade instead of having to guess. Not only would he be easier to fight, I also think it would make him much easier to use as well.

I wouldn't necessarily hate a miss mechanic, but it would have to differentiate itself from Ghost and Tigra's in some meaningful way. I know there are other champions with that mechanic but those are the two I know and love, and I would love for him to form a trinity of superb miss champions with them. If not, I don't really care for the mechanic. Especially with all of the true strike nodes everywhere.

As for Gamora, I have no idea. I don't have her as either a 5 or 6* so I haven't played around with her for ages. I don't even know what her buff was back in the day since I didn't have her then either.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

ŁŤÇ said:

also hopefully his venom blast is much improved now

I pulled her as a 5-star from some crystal yesterday, I think from the Cav nexus.
    Because she is in the limited pool for the what if cavs, but not the basic pool
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Did I miss an announcement about Gamora? Is she confirmed? Why would she receive a second buff before so many bad champs even receive the first pass?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Gamora is so good but miles really needs it

Did I miss an announcement about Gamora? Is she confirmed? Why would she receive a second buff before so many bad champs even receive the first pass?

It’s a moderate update, not a second overhaul. Makes sense as opposed to superior Iron Man getting a numbers only buff
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★

Exactly buddy extremely happy about finally miles getting buffed next month and excited about his new animations and features... Also gamora having her as duped 6* is already Good but what kit she is gonna get/added is something to watch out for..
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    edited August 2021
    Melengwu said:

rcm2017 said:

Who is gamora?

why is gamora?
    Where is Gamora?
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    if i have to guess, miles buff will be similar to spidergwen and gamora similar to angela