**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

News On the whole bug/comp situation

2»

Comments

• Imagine all these people hoping to hit Thronebreaker before (what we assume will be tiered) compensation comes out, but then Kabam explains that each summoner’s progression level was snapshotted when the hot fix was released and they are using THAT list to send out the compensation.
  • Erin_2099Erin_2099 Posts: 61
    I got throne braker before the rewards i did varients, and pushed through. Got up to 7.2.2. Did 100% on this E/Q didn't sit n hope for some compensation to help me reach it. I grinded hard even with some champs locked in A/Q and only been playing a little over 2 years. Even took elsa as my first r3. I even got to do ghost objectives to reach next milestone and get a fully formed t5cc put in the work n get throne braker seriously dont expect it to be given to u.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Erin_2099 said:

I got throne braker before the rewards i did varients, and pushed through. Got up to 7.2.2. Did 100% on this E/Q didn't sit n hope for some compensation to help me reach it. I grinded hard even with some champs locked in A/Q and only been playing a little over 2 years. Even took elsa as my first r3. I even got to do ghost objectives to reach next milestone and get a fully formed t5cc put in the work n get throne braker seriously dont expect it to be given to u.

Yep, I have been playing longer but hadn't pushed myself since becoming Cavalier. When Thronebreaker came out, I knew I wanted to make it happen. Beat The Champion, The Grandmaster, 100% all Variants (except V1) for 25% T5CC, and then did 100% 7.1 to see which selector I would need. Took up Wasp to R3 to become TB 6 months ago and now I have 4 R3s (soon to be 6 after SOP rewards drop). You gotta push sometimes, especially for things like Thronebreaker. Let's face it, if you are Cavalier, you aren't top tier, so stop expecting top tier rewards. This message isn't to you, but the people who are Cavalier complaining about TB players.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Just to remind that maany people can't get TB with the current bugs without spending tons of units for revives and potions.