**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 star nexus bundle

2»

Comments

• Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Denzel116 said:

Black Friday is a couple months away….save for that.

As I wrote it before, the last Cavs offers of the 4th July and Black Friday / Cyber Monday were disappointing (especially for veteran players). So do not spit easily on this offer if you are a Cav, because the next Black Friday could be as much disappointing as the previous one. Remember that the privileged target is the TB.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

The taste of salt in this comment is overwhelming

The last 4th July and Black Friday were bitter
    for the (quite) silent major part of players (id est not the TB) :wink:
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★

Denzel116 said:

Black Friday is a couple months away….save for that.

As I wrote it before, the last Cavs offers of the 4th July and Black Friday / Cyber Monday were disappointing (especially for veteran players). So do not spit easily on this offer if you are a Cav, because the next Black Friday could be as much disappointing as the previous one. Remember that the privileged target is the TB.
    Well…last Black Friday deal I was Cav. I became Thronebreaker the most recent Fourth of July.

So in the span of a year I’ve experienced both. With the shift in the game and rank 4 six stars on the horizon, I’m sure rank up materials will be even more accessible.

4,000 units is ALOT of units. Despite how disappointing last year was, it’s better risk-to-reward to use those units during days when you can get more bang for you buck.

But to each his own!