**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Commit to Him?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Polls are busted on IOS mobile still, so this is a thread.

Duped this fella after Cav EQ, and he is pretty fun, i have 30-40 skill sigs right now, and I may form a skill relatively soon.

Disagree= No dont do it

Agree= dewit
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,248 ★★★★
    I’d wait.. he is ok but not great.. if you like using Taskmaster.. maybe, there are some other skill champions that could do more than him.. but it all depends on you if you like his play style…. keep the skill sig stones for now.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Literally anyone else is better. But I mean if like him why not
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    For Max. You must.

Also, if you try to publish the poll with only one option it will take you to a screen where you can add more options, it works.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The only thing stopping me from ranking up my TM is his strong need for lots of sig stones, if you can afford/stomach that then go for it.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I've always felt like there's a great champ hidden in his kit, so I suspect that he's a prime candidate for a tune-up eventually that would make him more playable. However, I don't really like him as he is right now. If nothing else, I would really need some UI changes to help me keep track of the number of different attacks both me and the opponent have thrown, in order for me to know how that affects my opponent's ability accuracy. Right now, that whole mechanic is, well, maybe not broken per see but just so well-hidden without any way of knowing how it affects you that it's basically non-existent in my eyes.

I am a proponent of ranking up champs you enjoy playing, so I say go for it if you want to. However, I wouldn't personally spend any sig stones on him.

What I can say is that I tend to rank up champions I'm interested in as 4*s. It's much cheaper but it gives me an easy way of testing them out in arena, for example. You can also pump them full of sig stones with careless abandon, just to test it out. That might be a good idea if you want to see how he performs at a higher sig. I don't know if there are any differences in his sig between his 4* and 6* version, but it shouldn't be too big that you can't get a somewhat accurate picture of him and his playstyle.

Just something to consider.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

Also @MaxGaming how are you on this fine evening

Dead I'm dead on this fine evening
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    This dude is one of those perfect candidates for a Value Only Tune Up, he's already a Really Solid Champion but is falling behind just a little in each of his Major Ability Types when compared to Champions with Similar Abilities. (Though I could see some of his Abilities being perfect fits for Persistent Charges)

Anyways if you Enjoy his Playstyle then I'd say 100% Go For It, but if you aren't a fan then I'd say hold off on it cause he does kind of rely on you using him correctly to even be half effective.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I can’t answer your question about taskmaster but I can fix your poll problem. I’m not sure if anyone has commented on this yet but if you make your poll and don’t add what category to put it in you’ll end up at another screen where you can edit the poll and from there you’ll be able to add options to the poll. Hope this helped. If what I wrote wasn’t clear enough tag me and I’ll take screenshot of how I do it.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

He can definitely do some really cool stuff, but a lot of Skills can do what he does a lot easier, and even bring more to the table. The ability to become Debuff immune and gain Perfect Block is really cool, but I personally wouldn't take him over Champs like Fury, KP, CB, Falcon, etc.
    It depends on you, though. If you want this guy to be your next Ronin them go for him, he's certainly not a bad option. Just not the best.

I hate KP and falcon is unduped. Although i would do KP if duped.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Polls are busted on IOS mobile still, so this is a thread.

Duped this fella after Cav EQ, and he is pretty fun, i have 30-40 skill sigs right now, and I may form a skill relatively soon.

Disagree= No dont do it

Agree= dewit

@Masterpuff dewit
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Dewit