**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thronebreaker champ rank-up decision time

WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Wuttup everybody!

Ya boy is finally gonna get a t5cc to r3 a 6* and get the Thronebreaker title. But I have a tough decision to make. The t5cc will be mutant (since that is what I can get a full one of using the Summer of Pain rewards and my own stash). But I would be about 15% away from a mystic as well.

I have Domino (unawakened) and Omega Red (sig 31) for mutants and Doom for mystic as options. So I need your advice: Should I r3 Domino or Omega (and if so, which one?) OR wait and try to get the extra mystic 15% t5cc and r3 Doom?

I´m sort of inclined to wait for Doom but at the same time I REALLY wanna get the TB title already, esp. with the progression-based compensation package coming in.

What would you do in my place?

Progression details: Completed but not explored all variants, explored act 5 and completed act 6. Thinking of having a run at act 7 and completing variants next.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Rank 3 omega
    Or wait for Doctor doom
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    If you use Suicides go for Omega otherwise rank Domino next.
    With comp on the way and it being progression based it's better this way
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    Unio77 said:

No suicides, so maybe Domino is the way to go. I want Doom but don't really wanna wait anymore for TB so I gotta go mutant.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    WeaponX said:

Unio77 said:

No suicides, so maybe Domino is the way to go. I want Doom but don't really wanna wait anymore for TB so I gotta go mutant.
    Ye this is the better route. I have Omega with no suicide and rarely use him.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    OMEGA!!!!!!!
    Qfury said:

OMEGA!!!!!!!

Gotta say, I have Omega 5* at r5 200 sig and 6* r2 31 sig and I really don't end up using him all that much. But I also don't really use Domino that much lately either. Why do you love Omega so much? Maybe I'm missing out on something...

Another wild card is that I just pulled 5* Apocalypse so there is the whole Horseman thing to take into consideration now.
  • ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    I would definitely go omega red even without suicides.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    WeaponX said:

Qfury said:

OMEGA!!!!!!!

Gotta say, I have Omega 5* at r5 200 sig and 6* r2 31 sig and I really don't end up using him all that much. But I also don't really use Domino that much lately either. Why do you love Omega so much? Maybe I'm missing out on something...

Another wild card is that I just pulled 5* Apocalypse so there is the whole Horseman thing to take into consideration now.
    As sad as it sounds I have a personal attachment to OR.

My wife was at the hospital waiting to give birth to our 3rd child, I was at home as you weren't allowed in the hospital past midnight due to covid rules 🙄 so was passing the time grinding... Anyway opened a duel class and got omega I'd be hunting him for ages, half way through leveling him up my wife phoned to say she's in labour.. so I always now associate omega with the birth of my 3rd child.

Weird association I know but it makes me happy. Also helps that he's an outstanding champ. I'm just waiting on duping my 6* and then he'll be getting all the sigs I have till he gets to 200. Can currently take him to 133. Fingers crossed.

Sorry for the long story 🤣
    Qfury said:

WeaponX said:

Qfury said:

OMEGA!!!!!!!

As sad as it sounds I have a personal attachment to OR.

My wife was at the hospital waiting to give birth to our 3rd child, I was at home as you weren't allowed in the hospital past midnight due to covid rules 🙄 so was passing the time grinding... Anyway opened a duel class and got omega I'd be hunting him for ages, half way through leveling him up my wife phoned to say she's in labour.. so I always now associate omega with the birth of my 3rd child.

Weird association I know but it makes me happy. Also helps that he's an outstanding champ. I'm just waiting on duping my 6* and then he'll be getting all the sigs I have till he gets to 200. Can currently take him to 133. Fingers crossed.

Sorry for the long story 🤣
    Damn dude! That is an awesome story :) Congrats on the 3rd!

I was also super excited to pull OR so when I got him as a 5* I immediately ranked him up to r5. Then literally the next day I pulled him from the basic 6* crystal. A week later I pulled him from some event cavalier crystal again so I pumped all the 6* sig stones into him since I don't have any other good 6* dupes.

Maybe I just need to play around with him a bit more and get a better feel for him since many are saying I should go Omega :)
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Can’t pass up thronebreaker for the possibility of getting mystic soon. It may be a while before you get the 15% remaining for that class since selectors are hard to come by.

If you get the thronebreaker crystals, there’s a chance you’ll pull the t5cc from the daily crystals.
    edited August 2021

Can’t pass up thronebreaker for the possibility of getting mystic soon. It may be a while before you get the 15% remaining for that class since selectors are hard to come by.

If you get the thronebreaker crystals, there’s a chance you’ll pull the t5cc from the daily crystals.

Yeah, that's my thinking right now as well, just wanna get to that next level already :)