**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Guardian sig 50 or Warlock sig 20 for Thronebreaker?

StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I know that Guardian needs a high sig ability to reach his potential and Warlock is great at what he does without the sig stone investment. I’m leaning on ranking Warlock, but it seems if I’m going to give Guardian the sig stones I should rank him instead…

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Tbh even with sigs warlock is better. Just a fantastic champ all around you won’t regret R3ing him
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Warlock
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Warlock is an all-rounder champ's.. with so much utility in him...
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Warlock is the obv choice. Guardian only if you have an attachment or you're overthinking it.

(Also, you can make use of the poll function if you want to see more responses)
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Warlock for sure
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★

Warlock is the obv choice. Guardian only if you have an attachment or you're overthinking it.

I considered using the poll, but figured people would be more like to vote and move on. I wanted to see arguments for either.
  • ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    Rank warlock sigs in guardian.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Warlock! Both are amazing in their own right, but warlocks utility is top notch. Don't sleep on his virus infection power control. Strong heavy/bleeds, big sp2 damage with armor break and an sp3 that can save your butt and heal him up a little. One of the best heal prevention mechanics in the game too and takes nothing to kick into effect.

• thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★

I considered using the poll, but figured people would be more like to vote and move on. I wanted to see arguments for either.
    Haha, that's a good point. More important than the vote is the explanation/rationale.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Rank Guardian
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Guardian is awesome, but overall I use Warlock more. Put sig stones in guardian, but rank warlock first.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★

Rank Guardian

Care to elaborate? I hadn’t really used him extensively until this months Cav EQ and ended up really enjoying him (saved my ass for the SoP Emma too)

I just feel that Warlocks overall utility outshines Guardians abilities. Any increased damage I need from Guardian I can get by stacking his charges.