**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What crystals are these shard offers for?

Someone in my alliance showed he has a Mythic Crystal in his Shards section of his crystals, but I dont have that, nor this Legend one.

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Probably for Thronebreaker only..
    For Conquerer or Uncollected or Cavalier.. its useless.. im Cavalier and I don't see anywhere else I could collect more mythic crystal shards.
  • Options
    Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    psp742 said:

Probably for Thronebreaker only..
    For Conquerer or Uncollected or Cavalier.. its useless.. im Cavalier and I don't see anywhere else I could collect more mythic crystal shards.

Then Id assume less than Thronebreaker would have the Legend one available
  • Options
    AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
    Im Cavalier and have both available. You may need to purchase them first before they unlock maybe?
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

If you are cavalier you can buy the mythic shards. Currently you can only get 1k mythic and legendary shards out of 10k needed to form a crystal

You'll see the crystals once you buy the shards

Thank you. What a stupid way of doing it. Im not gonna buy shards to a crystal that I cant see what it gives, how many shards I need, nor if I dont know how to get more.

The shards option should already show up so were not blindly buying and wasting resources.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Zan0 said:

If you are cavalier you can buy the mythic shards. Currently you can only get 1k mythic and legendary shards out of 10k needed to form a crystal

Thank you. What a stupid way of doing it. Im not gonna buy shards to a crystal that I cant see what it gives, how many shards I need, nor if I dont know how to get more.

The shards option should already show up so were not blindly buying and wasting resources.
    You need 10,000 shards. 80% chance at 5*, 20% chance at 6*
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Mythic crystal has a 80% chance at a 5 star and a 20% chance at a 6 star. It's definitely worth picking up imo
    The question is how do you get the other 9K shards?
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

The mystic crystals have the same drop rate as legendary crystals. This is the first time we’ve been able to access any in shard form though.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Mythic crystal has a 80% chance at a 5 star and a 20% chance at a 6 star. It's definitely worth picking up imo
    The question is how do you get the other 9K shards?
    They’re likely to add more shards in rewards in future months and content. It seems these shard crystals are going to be a permanent addition.