**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Recommendations and Advice on how to build a good level 4 team and level 5+!

DrWingZero1DrWingZero1 Posts: 6
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone, I just started playing this game about two months ago. I just wanted to see people’s input on how I can build a good team. I’ve read on some posts to not really invest into your level 4 heroes. I’ve attached a picture of my current roster. Any advice or input is really appreciated in what direction I should go
!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    I appreciate the input! 👍🏼 @Konstant45
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Ghost is very much worth a learn for both now and if you ever pull her as a five/six star.

Doom is godly as well, and Professor X is also a big help. Miles is getting buffed next month, so maybe read his abilities once they’re released and mess around with him once the buff eventually goes live. At least get your Korg to 1/25
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Ghost, Doom and Mole man will help you a great deal until you get some 5 stars that are worth putting resources into.
  • Options
    CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    Your 4 stars: Doom, Ghost, Moleman , Prof X, Blade. Focus on those and check YouTube on how to use them. As far as your 5* Korg he is still (D) tier, not the best but not the worst. He is better duped, but I’d focus on the ones I mentioned above first. They can possibly get you to Uncollected, where after you will earn more 5 star shards.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!

@Cangaceiro seems like everyone is mentioning the same Heroes so I’ll focus on those. Do synergies really impact your team when you are in the higher levels?
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★

Thanks everyone!

@Cangaceiro seems like everyone is mentioning the same Heroes so I’ll focus on those. Do synergies really impact your team when you are in the higher levels?

Synergies are only typically worth it for certain champs. Some examples of a worthwhile synergy is bringing wasp along with ghost for ghost to have unblockable specials while phased or having apocalypse with cable so cable can stack degen from his heavy.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    I don't know your progression level as of now and resouces available to you. This is just a guide, prioritize what you need the most and rank accordingly
    - Doom: Excellent for buff contol
    - Void: Dealing with power gains and regenerations
    - Falcon: His DAAR (defensive ability accuracy reduction) will help you deal with some annoying champs and nodes (evade champs or nodes)
    - Vision Aarkus: Dealing with robots and also evade when needed.
    - CAIW:Deal with unstoppable nodes and excellent general utility (needs max sig)
    - Ghost: Damage and dealing with debuffs (Note: High skill required and dupe is better).
    - There are other good options like Moleman, PX, Domino and blade, all have their uses and utilities.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    At your stage, Wolverine is also a useful option. His Regen will help you.
  • Options
    CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429

Thanks everyone!

Synergies will help you at any stage of the game from 1 star to 6 star champs. It’s definitely worth to look into them, because they can really be a game changer.
  • Options
    LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Learn ghost rank up doom learn the rotation molegod and cmm will take you far that should be your questing team
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Blade :- His signature ability will save you ton of pots and revives. Good for pesky dimensional being like magik , dormamu etc.

Doom:- top 3 champ. Solid damage, solid power and buff control. Easy to use.

Ghost:- I would advise to learn her now as much you can. She's arguably best champ right now. She can bypass all (or most )of DOT effects of the game. One of the best damaging champ now with other utilities.

Thing:- Slow but very steady champ. Will help with many difficult nodes and fights like buffet, nullify extra.

Watch videos how to use them effectively. They can carry you through whole act 5
  • Options
    Upgrade that doom and ghost Korg=bad
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Since your roster is growing during your rank up schedule, instead of focusing on specific champs, you may familiar with the following immunity table and rank up at least one of the champ in each immunity category.