**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Energy in AQ

Can reduce the countdown for energy in AQ ? for team that no play all the day need too time for arrive to final boss

Comments

• MayhemEffectMayhemEffect Posts: 112
    They have said no as to it being a permanent event. AQ and the maps were designed with the one hour timer in mind.
  • MacMac Posts: 8
    Maybe they could meet halfway with 45 minutes...half of AW.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Mac wrote: »
    Maybe they could meet halfway with 45 minutes...half of AW.

Or probably the energy timer can be reduced after taking out a linked node or a mini boss?
  • Oldy_16Oldy_16 Posts: 20
    They have said they have no intention currently to reduce the timers in AQ and that they carefully formatted the AQ to be 1 hour energy timers. I do agree that this is a good suggestion to reduce the timer because the 1 hour timer puts too much of a strain to complete the map within 24 hours with work, sleep, etc.. (it can be done but it does not make the game enjoyable). Kabam does not take into account that people can't play this game 24/7 when they came up with the 1 hour timer. Hopefully kabam will see the suggestions and feedback concerning this topic and consider making the AQ timer shorter. If shorter timers were not better for all alliances kabam wouldn't reduce the timer as a reward when issues arise in the game.
  • Rob6475Rob6475 Posts: 34
    30 minute timer would be great. I know we don't always finish 3 bgs because we work sleep have family time. Even older kids have school, after school functions etc..
    I do also like the idea of the timer reducing with the defeat of each mini boss reducing the timer by 15 minutes each
  • Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    maybe can reduce only 10 min for recharge every 50 min
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    The 1hr timing has never benefited our alliance... Always get stressful during work days, when people have to jump in to finish it, or play all night to make sure it doesn't get in the way of work the next day
  • DutchBratDutchBrat Posts: 1
    edited May 2017
    If Kabam doesn't want to change the timer, perhaps they can change the amount of energy we can accumulate. 7 instead of 5, even 6 will already make a massive difference
  • Mellymel62Mellymel62 Posts: 18
    I agree with all of you. As a leader, I notice that all of our AQ groups have long periods of inactivity, sometimes 6, 7, 8, hours. It's hard to complete these groups with members not playing for that long.