**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finnaly cav!!

As the title suggests I have become cav, I spent 300 units on 6.1.2, 100 units on 6.1.5 and 120 units on 6.1.6. total :- 520.

MVP :- 6 star rank 1 hit monkey and 5 star rank 4 Claire and Angela.

I am going to upgrade arcangle when I get the iso to and about to rank 2 my 6 star hit monkey when I form the last 25 percent of my 3rd T5basic rather than rank 5 Claire, or Angela.

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Rank up Guardian and AA
  • Options
    Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133

Rank up Guardian and AA

Yeah, I used gaurdian for final quest whole fight unblokable mutants as he can block them, he is at rank 2 and propably going to rank 3+ in the future. Right now he kills 200k opponents in 3 sp3. Because I am low on T4 basic and T1 alpha due to the amount of rank ups for 6.1, when I started 6.1.1, I had rank 2 red hulk and rank 3 red goblin and angela only. Arcangle is going up when I get iso, and I am going to upgrade falcon only if I have to use him cause I have many other options like mole man, and many as maxed out 4 stars.
  • Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Congrats.... 👍👏👌
  • Options
    dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    congrats brother!!! well done.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Congrats!🎉 If you ever get an awakening gem which you can use on AA, use it.
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Rank 5 claire maybe...she has utility which is really mvp in lot of scenario...hit-monkey is also cool but i guess i would have gone with claire
  • Options
    Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133

Congrats!🎉 If you ever get an awakening gem which you can use on AA, use it.

Yeah, I hope I get a cosmic or mutant awakening gem for Angela and arcangle, I have a science but no one who really needs it so will save for a sig dependent science. Have about 70 generic stones and around 30 of each class currently, but some are left to claim to the total will go higher