**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena grinding

HeroBeroHeroBero Posts: 7
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
How much to grind to get at least reward for 5k 5* shards & 1K 6* shards and 5* champ & 1K 6* shards??

Last arena, I did 10k but only get 3k 5* shards & 500 6* shards for reward.

Is there a min for every arena?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Sorry it should be 10M. Not 10k.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Hmm, for me 12 mio in the featured gives usually 1000 5* and 250 6* // 4 mio in the basic gives 500 5* shards and 2 very useful Crystals

Don’t know where the next cutoff for higher rewards is..
  • Options
    Perhaps kabam can give us a range so that we know if we can achieve it or not rather than grinding aimlessly. At least we can decide to grind or not to grind for it. To be honest, 6m on top of the 4m is a hell lot. The time and effort spent on grinding. Anyway, I usually don’t grind above 4m and only done twice, one 9m+ and last arena 10m+. Might not grind from next one onwards.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    The cut off in feature is around 27m+

I don’t know about other arena, believe around 12-13m - know it has been getting very high given using 5* in there..
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    It's still inconsistent.

Depending on the reward champ, the reward bands can be very wide or very narrow. It's pretty safe to assume that you need to go beyond the top milestone for the 'good' rewards, though.