**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam can you cancel this trash offer plz?

AddictorAddictor Posts: 379 ★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion

Hey kabam
I’ve no idea why the game keeps popping up 3 or 4 star rank up package. It just keeps showing up when I open 3, 4 star or cav crystals. I mean who needs this garbage nowadays? Can you please cancel it at least for TB players! It just wastes my time cos I need to wait for this garbage to fully show up and click that close button every single time. It’s been so long that I don’t get it why you’re still doing this to players. It’s so annoying!
Anyone? Thoughts?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    I don't care if they're in the game but I want to be able to not see them again.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

They make them to trick newer players. When I was new I bought one of these offers which gave me a t2cc for the ridiculous price of 200 units.

Whats so tricky about it? All the info is right in front of you. They're terrible value but nothing tricky or misleading about them.
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★

Whats so tricky about it? All the info is right in front of you. They're terrible value but nothing tricky or misleading about them.

The newer players don't know the actual value of these catalysts. For instance, as soon I ranked 2 my 4* champion this offer came. At that time I wanted to take him upto rank3 but I was low on T2 class catalyst. At that time I didn't knew that it is significantly tougher to earn 200 units than to get the t2 class catalysts. So I simply bought it expecting that the game would be offering me an item for a genuine rate.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    I got so frustrated with that constant “pop up” , I mistakenly purchased it once. Kabam did reimburse me though after submitting a ticket,…was a bit painstaking of a process . It would be nice to have the option to “ don’t show me this offer again” …or something along those lines.