**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What yall picking for summer of pain nexus

2»

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Science

My science roster is a lot weaker than the rest, missing the majority of the top science champs so going for that
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Originally I wanted Skill, but might go with Mutant since there’d be less misses
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Tech
    With everyone picking Mutant, Tech is clearly the best choice, gonna counter all you mutants in Alliance War soon! /s

• Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Skill
    Skill.
    I think it's the 2nd strongest class after Mutant and I'm already heavily loaded on 6* mutants.
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    I think I'll go cosmic and hold it for after Odin and Hercules enter the pool
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Skill
    Hoping to dupe Nick Fury or Moleman
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    Cosmic
    going to go cosmic
    for either CGR
    or to awaken my R3 Corvus or awaken and take to R3 KG or CMM
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Skill. NF dupe or Aegon dupe are my top 2 wants.

I would mutant... but I have too many damn mutants as it is.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    I’m going for mutant. Science would be my second choice but it’s more likely I’ll get a good 6* mutant than science so I’m going for mutant.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    Science
    I was originally planning on going mutant, but I think science is my weakest class right now. My only r3 science champs are Mr. Fantastic and Human Torch. Love them both, but I'd love even more to build out that roster a bit.
  • RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 68
    Science
    Science. I’ve got a stacked cosmic/mystic/skill/mutant roster. I was thinking tech, but I think I’m good for that too. I need to dupe ihulk or caiw. Let’s see how (un)lucky I get!