Weird interaction/Bug for Stealth suit spidey?

TJayTJay Member Posts: 38
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Stealth Suit spidey seems to have a weird interaction with the ebb and flow-intercept node in the summoner showdown- silver difficulty.If you intercept after triggering Stealth Suits passive fury on yourself, it pauses both the furies and his passive precision until you use an SP-1. Since the furies are paused the protection does not come back and well the fight is hella easy.

I am not sure if this is a bug or not but I decided to report in case it is.
Hope this helps y'all (Not in a cheating sorta way)
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    One of my friends used this with Gwenmaster I think. It's a cool ability and hopefully working as intended.
  • TJayTJay Member Posts: 38

TJay said:

Stealth Suit spidey seems to have a weird interaction with the ebb and flow-intercept node in the summoner showdown- silver difficulty.If you intercept after triggering Stealth Suits passive fury on yourself, it pauses both the furies and his passive precision until you use an SP-1. Since the furies are paused the protection does not come back and well the fight is hella easy.

I am not sure if this is a bug or not but I decided to report in case it is.
    Hope this helps y'all (Not in a cheating sorta way)

its written in his abilities, so not a bug. people used it for gwenmaster during legends runs too, so definitely not cheating.

but here's the weird part- if he pauses his own passive fury, ebb and flow intercept passive fury, and gwenmaster's passive fury, why doesnt he pause the foresight fury? that looks like a passive too..
    My bad sorry bout that