**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer of Pain Point not Removed Yet

BlorpItBlorpIt Posts: 26
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Will I get in trouble if Kabam doesn’t take away the extra point because I beat everyone but Mysterio so that extra point bumped up my rewards?

I hope they forget and don’t ban
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    They won’t ban for it. They already announced that. They will probably remove the point but if I not it prolly won’t be a big deal
  • Options
    Erin_2099Erin_2099 Posts: 61
    After this time and not removed its like handing yourself over to the police for committing a littering offence and them saying i wont charge u this time but if u do it again well just well. I got my eye on u👀 so be careful.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    The funny thing is that I’m not sure how they’ll know who got an extra point unless you have 28. Someone I know didn’t do mysterio but they got the second darkhawk point so they got the 27 points needed to get the final milestone. Just looking at the score you would think they did every fight
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

The funny thing is that I’m not sure how they’ll know who got an extra point unless you have 28. Someone I know didn’t do mysterio but they got the second darkhawk point so they got the 27 points needed to get the final milestone. Just looking at the score you would think they did every fight

Except if they re cavalier
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★

They know what type of hit you ended a fight with.
    I'd wager they have a way of knowing where your SoP points came from.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    Now is removed.

With that Lot of problems in this Game shouldn't remove the point