**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Something good??!!

Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
Yo guys, I just got irritated by these compensation threads... whenever I come to forum there is some new thread about compensation... I mean everyone love compensation and kabam already announced about that then why all these threads.... Instead of talking about bugs, compensation, why don't we share something good... I mean I played this game for almost 4 years so I have lots of memories... Like,
My best 5 star pulls are Domino and void back to back from 5 star and Grand Master crystal
My worst pull is DDHK continuously like 3 time...
I've got some good friends in this game too... Sometimes we share our personal things... I met some bad people and weird people too...LOL
Worst fight I've ever had in this game was, I bring corvus glaive to fight against mister sinister.(I don't know about him at that time lol)
Best content is... I think Gwen pool goes to movies something like that...
Worst nightmare is 5.2.4(every uncollected players remember that LOL) and 6.2(I don't dare touch it again)
When I got bored I took my combo champs to fight ROL WS...LOL... Mostly 3 star star Lord, it is fun when the combo goes up damage will increase and that Sp2 with shock damage is very cool...
And I like this games community too... I've played lots of games some games don't give new contents like this one... Forums are pretty neat too, and if someone reported bugs or problem kabam responds to them... That's pretty cool (some games are worst at that) Anyway that's all... I hope kabam get out of this bug compensation situation... And gave us some new challenging contents...

Comments

• Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

Yo guys, I just got irritated by these compensation threads... whenever I come to forum there is some new thread about compensation... I mean everyone love compensation and kabam already announced about that then why all these threads.... Instead of talking about bugs, compensation, why don't we share something good... I mean I played this game for almost 4 years so I have lots of memories... Like,
    My best 5 star pulls are Domino and void back to back from 5 star and Grand Master crystal
    I've got some good friends in this game too... Sometimes we share our personal things... I met some bad people and weird people too...LOL
    Worst fight I've ever had in this game was, I bring corvus glaive to fight against mister sinister.(I don't know about him at that time lol)
    Worst nightmare is 5.2.4(every uncollected players remember that LOL) and 6.2(I don't dare touch it again)
    When I got bored I took my combo champs to fight ROL WS...LOL... Mostly 3 star star Lord, it is fun when the combo goes up damage will increase and that Sp2 with shock damage is very cool...
    And I like this games community too... I've played lots of games some games don't give new contents like this one... Forums are pretty neat too, and if someone reported bugs or problem kabam responds to them... That's pretty cool (some games are worst at that) Anyway that's all... I hope kabam get out of this bug compensation situation... And gave us some new challenging contents...

?

Clearly u haven’t seen bad luck if ur worst pull is ddhk
  • Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Fenico said:

I just had stroke reading this. Its enough to use just one dot at the end of the sentence, dont need to use 3 every single time. Also paragraphs would be nice.

I do the 3 dots all the time, funny
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    T. H.. I… S….

W…..A……S…….

A……..N………

A……….N………..N…………O………….Y…………..I……………N……………G……………..

P………………O……………….S………………..T…………………

I’m Aware that I might’ve miscounted………………………………………………..
  • Options

?

Clearly u haven’t seen bad luck if ur worst pull is ddhk
    I've got 6 star juggernaut, CAWW, Iron man... Lots of meh five stars too...
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Hoitado said:

T. H.. I… S….

W…..A……S…….

A……..N………

Sorry buddy,. I'll type my post clearly next time... And how did you guys using that spoiler...??!!
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

T. H.. I… S….

W…..A……S…….

A……..N………

Sorry buddy,. I'll type my post clearly next time...
    Paragraphs and punctuation are always crowd favorites
  • Options
    Erin_2099Erin_2099 Posts: 61
    Was thinking about doing a please stop going on about compensation post but damn i didnt even attemp to read that speel... Ha ha ha 🤣 but seriously compo coming i hope they deliberately give a trash joke compo first just for £#1tz n giggles. 🤭
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    My top champs are...

Nick Fury...
    Archangel...
    Gwenpool...
    Sunspot...

What you are seeing is not full stops.
    It's DoT damage 😉😂
  • Options
    I thought people share their game memories with me... But everyone share their opinion about my typing methods... Looks like I really have to change my typing style.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Fenico said:

I just had stroke reading this. Its enough to use just one dot at the end of the sentence, dont need to use 3 every single time. Also paragraphs would be nice.

Now here's your "forum nice memory" right there lol
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    So do we have news about compensation? 😂
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    A typical "funny in hindsight, annoying at the moment" memory:

My alliance switched map in AQ to one no one had any experience with, so we didn't know which champs hid behind the hidden nodes. I was really surprised to see one of my top-performing alliance mates' Aegon die against, like, the second opponent he fought. That's so unlike him. We can all have bad days but man, yikes, that was bad.

I didn't inquire him about it, though.

A couple of weeks later, I'd forgotten about that incident and brought my own Aegon to AQ. Took the same path he'd been on previously. When I came upon the hidden node, I found that it was...Mr. Sinister on an (IIRC) increased regen node. He healed back everything my Aegon threw at him. I clocked in over 150 hits in a row and I just couldn't dent him. Eventually he just wore me down and I accidentally let him reach an SP3, and that was it.

I vented my frustration in the alliance chat and my buddy chimed in.

"Yeah, that happened to me a couple of weeks ago as well."

At least I got my answer as to why he died under such mysterious circumstances.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Ercarret said:

My alliance switched map in AQ to one no one had any experience with, so we didn't know which champs hid behind the hidden nodes. I was really surprised to see one of my top-performing alliance mates' Aegon die against, like, the second opponent he fought. That's so unlike him. We can all have bad days but man, yikes, that was bad.

A couple of weeks later, I'd forgotten about that incident and brought my own Aegon to AQ. Took the same path he'd been on previously. When I came upon the hidden node, I found that it was...Mr. Sinister on an (IIRC) increased regen node. He healed back everything my Aegon threw at him. I clocked in over 150 hits in a row and I just couldn't dent him. Eventually he just wore me down and I accidentally let him reach an SP3, and that was it.

That last line taken out of context would be very concerning
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

Cool bro, at least one person shared something...😊😊😊
  • Options
    Searmenis said:

Fenico said:

Now here's your "forum nice memory" right there lol
    I'll post it next thread...🙂🙂🙂