**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do you use the controls in MCOC?

Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
Personally, I play MCOC using my left hand to block and swipe back, and my right hand to swipe forward and attack. I thought this was normal until I saw a friend swipe forward, back, and block with his left hand and attack with the right. So forums, how do you play?

How do you use the controls in MCOC? 37 votes

I swipe back and block with my left hand, and swipe forward and attack with my right hand
62%
TheJalliLeNoirFaineantLuciusVorenusthanks4playingKnorr7227captaincushMalreck04playinggameletPikolubrahimpi99Doctor_Strange19Sean_WhoŘïdđhįmaNOOBis235HoitadoThanks_D19Sparty6ScrubhanNegative_100Llessur 23 votes
I swipe forward, back, and block with my left hand, and attack with my right hand
29%
Lightburn22Hort4VuDahColonaut123Denzel116Mobile_P0tat0Ewell65SSS69Yodabolt21KanonnAce2319Manthaz 11 votes
Other (discuss below)
8%
GowthamreddySkyLord7000Neev_4321 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    I swipe back and block with my left hand, and swipe forward and attack with my right hand
    Thinking about it, my playstyle may be slightly worse because it makes reverse control harder. I have to swipe the other direction AND switch hands.

I hope I get Professor X from my SOP Mutant Nexus
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Only time I swipe back with my right is throwing a Ghost special.

Might try practise using my right for special intercepting with other champs.

• Options
    Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133
    Other (discuss below)
    I swipe forward and attack with my right hand but I also Dex with my right hand, I block with my left hand.

This method has a lot of advantages as it allows me to dex and block at the same time. So even if I dex wrong rather than getting clipped, I block the attack. This also
    my dexxing skills a lot since people are afraid to dex hard specials without learning them in fear of dying, but I can dex and experiment timings in day to day questing.
    Ex :- the first time I fought nick fury sp1, I dexxed it but failed, but got saved as I blocked it. I did it several times until it was easy and now I can easily Dex his unblockable sp1.
    This also makes inverted controls esier to manage and demands less shift in play style.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I swipe forward, back, and block with my left hand, and attack with my right hand
    That's a good question. I am not 100% sure, but I think I use my left hand to dash back and forth, use specials and block, while using my right for light and heavy attacks.