**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What never gets boring about MCOC?

GlassbackGlassback Posts: 377 ★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
What for you never gets boring about the game?

What still excites you after all this time playing?

What gives you that feeling of immense satisfaction that you keep coming back for?

Could be massive, like your first abyss run, or something tiny like getting that perfect ramp up in an EQ fight.

Let’s spread a little more happiness on SOP reward day. Share yours!

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Playing with my favorite champions in various game modes.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Getting shafted in 6 star basic crystals

Nah, your favorite thing to do is to flex your Guardian on @SpideyFunko don't lie. :)
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    never gets boring you say, well, the new monthly bugs and game maintenances that dont fix most issues... jkjk

real talk tho the new champs added to the game, just wish they were more easily obtained.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Playing with my favorite champions

Grinding

The thought of getting a good champion to get absolutely shafted everytime.

An just when i get bored the next month comes out....
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I start playing a game, and inevitably wind up spending more time on its forums and in-game chat than actual play. Always happens. *shrug

Aside from that, I genuinely enjoy the fighting. Trying new team compositions. Playing with champs I don't usually play. Taking on challenging fights with low stress due to low entry cost, like with the Showdown challenges.

The shame of that is, the way the game is set up, I can generally only do that with 3*s -- usually against no-node defenders with bad AI. I mean I could rank up fun champs for fun, but then I'd be shooting myself in the foot.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Arena. HA, Just kidding.

Expanding my 6* roster and watching them grow in power or warm the Bench over a time period
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    All of the new things that people in the forums come up with to complain about and request compensation for. It’s truly fascinating.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Big yellow numbers
  • brahimpi99brahimpi99 Posts: 59
    Difficulty
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

Getting shafted in 6 star basic crystals

Nah, your favorite thing to do is to flex your Guardian on @SpideyFunko don't lie. :)
    :D
    Well you aren't wrong
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Moaning about my 6* pulls