**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What about all the useless untouchable defenders we ranked

JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
So the attack and defense tactics got removed from the season one day announced before season starts
My alliance members ranked 14 defenders for Untouchable tactics
All those resources now went to waste since we would have never ranked those defenders
If you have announced this a week or two before season starts this would not have happened
I’ve been following bugs and posting in forums about them for a month now and we didn’t get any answers and we thought we are going to have the tactics despite the bugs
I just don’t know what to say :(

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    The defensive rankups will still be viable in future seasons, just not in current one.
    It sucks to see the game in this state.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    JuroSan said:

So the attack and defense tactics got removed from the season one day announced before season starts
    My alliance members ranked 14 defenders for Untouchable tactics
    All those resources now went to waste since we would have never ranked those defenders
    If you have announced this a week or two before season starts this would not have happened
    I’ve been following bugs and posting in forums about them for a month now and we didn’t get any answers and we thought we are going to have the tactics despite the bugs
    I just don’t know what to say :(

Wait so at the beginning of last season when they said attack tactics were broken and wouldn't be available you had a fit that defender tactics were still active bc "you no longer could counter them". Now, you're having a fit bc neither are going to be active? 🤣

Come on man, pick a lane.
  • Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    Choices were made but somehow its someone else's fault - Did kabam tell you to rank them? no you chose to live with it
  • JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
    @Kabam Miike

Just wanted to say, the way you guys handled the alliance war issues is so unfair to all the top alliances
    I understand that the game is in trouble and you guys have so much work to do and things to fix but we have been posting about bugs in AW tactics for a month and removing them one day before season starts is extremely unfair to everyone who wasted highest value resources to rank 6* Untouchable defenders to rank 3 and now those are completely useless without the tactics
    Also officers have to redo all the defense sheets in one day notice to adjust them with not having any tactics

I have always rooted for this game’s success and I love mcoc
    But this was truly unfair
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,009 ★★★★★
    The tactics will come back in time, and so the rank ups were not wasted. Their usefulness was delayed, but it still exists.

As to your point about this being a last minute change and it creating more work for officers, that is legitimate. It does suck that this happened when it did and that officers have to adapt on the fly like this. I suggest Kabam sends all officers a $5 Olive Garden gift card in recognition for their hard work. Let the unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks be compensation.
    To be honest I would be happy to never see untouchable tactics ever again
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    JuroSan said:

But you were just expressing your concern about how the defenders you had ranked up were now useless?
    As said above, pick a lane man.
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    JuroSan said:

So u would be happy the wasted mats on the defensive rank ups are truly wasted?...🤔
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    I assume that these champs are useful throughout the contest, not merely in AW.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    JuroSan said:

Wow, I’m not gonna answer any of these comments. And I’m gonna go ahead and guess none of you are in top 10 AW alliances so you have no idea that in order to stay there you are forced to do everything possible to stat competitive

Its also a choice to remain in the top 10 aw alliances. 🤷
    BENJI830 said:

@JuroSan don’t listen to the trolls. Poor communication, in any business, as in this case, is very poor operation and bad business. You are well justified in your stance. Afraid it’s just adding to pile of already broken things.

Appreciate the kind words 🙏🏼🌿