**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mutant or Mystic Nexus?

PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’m conflicted over which 6* SOP Nexus to choose. Obviously Mutant is the most stacked crystal but I feel like I have a greater need for Mystic in my 6* roster. For Mystic, I’d be hoping for Claire, Diablo, Doom or Dragon. For Mutant it would be Apoc, Prof X, Colossus or AA. I have all of these characters as 5* except the Professor.
Any advice appreciated. I run suicide masteries and attaching my rosters for each class.

Mutant or Mystic Nexus? 24 votes

Mutant
70%
Zeroj2kSpeedbumpBrokenRepto23ReferenceAckbar67Advragnarok_947Doctor_Strange19BuggyDClowndirt13jrPtkVascoElwindAlbinoDarkElfSkiddy212Hidr8__baboli 17 votes
Mystic
29%
JuggerNotRenaxqqMaxLee0casual0ScrubhanAJ007shellheaded 7 votes

Comments

• babolibaboli Posts: 45
    Mutant
    I was having the same confusion then decided to choose mutant nexus. There are only 2 champs that I desire to have in mystic class, Doom and CV, however, in mutant class, there are way too many alternatives. I will go for mutant and hopefully will get Apocalypse, the king of mutants :smiley:
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Mutant
    when in doubt go mutant.

i really want cosmic for CGR, corvus, or CMM but the chances for a dud are very slim. Im going mutant just cause its a safe bet

I'll still probably end up pulling both versions of cyclops tho....
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★

Went with Mutant and this is what popped out. Pretty happy with it as I’ve been wanting a White Mags for a while. Didn’t get the top champs I wanted but at least it was someone useful.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Mate, as a double ouchies user myself, r5 that Diablo. You may feel like 5* are a bit of a waste, but I took mine up last month (I have 3 r3 and 4 t5cc in my inventory waiting for someone "good" to use them on - so feel I should be moving past 5*... But...)... he's laughably good. Especially for rol auto fight farming if at sig200.

Mine was a natural sig 140 though, which helped.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★

Mate, as a double ouchies user myself, r5 that Diablo. You may feel like 5* are a bit of a waste, but I took mine up last month (I have 3 r3 and 4 t5cc in my inventory waiting for someone "good" to use them on - so feel I should be moving past 5*... But...)... he's laughably good. Especially for rol auto fight farming if at sig200.

Mine was a natural sig 140 though, which helped.

Thanks @Moosetiptronic That was actually really good advice. I was trying to shift towards 6* but I think it makes sense to take Diablo to r5 now instead of waiting to pull him as a 6*. I still have to fully explore v5 and v6 and I think he would be helpful as a maxed 5*. Thanks for taking the time to give me the tip!
    I have him at sig 40 should I put more stones in him?
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    @PastorAmerica , the big question is whether you have lots of spare mystic 5* sig stones? As bwcv's sig is uniquely useful as well.

However, at sig 200, Diablo takes 30% less damage from *everything*, including bleed from double edge and most importantly, recoil. He only takes 3% from recoil and gets it all back almost instantly. It's what makes him so sustainable.

And there are some paths in act 7 as well as in v6 and v5 that he's useful for. He doesn't power control, but nullify and heal non stop for days, he has in spades.