**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SoP Grandmaster

From watching videos and testing it myself, the grandmaster fight appears to be bugged in week 10 of summer of pain. I have so far seen that on 3 of the 6 paths you cannot get past 8 tokens of competence. I'm not sure whether this was intended or a bug but it makes the grandmaster fight very long.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    cs89518 said:

From watching videos and testing it myself, the grandmaster fight appears to be bugged in week 10 of summer of pain. I have so far seen that on 3 of the 6 paths you cannot get past 8 tokens of competence. I'm not sure whether this was intended or a bug but it makes the grandmaster fight very long.

Yeah I think they made the node from Mysterio “Ruleset technique” and not “disable ruleset technique” and this makes it so you can only every have a max of 8 tokens. I assume this isn’t intended?
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★

cs89518 said:

Yeah I think they made the node from Mysterio “Ruleset technique” and not “disable ruleset technique” and this makes it so you can only every have a max of 8 tokens. I assume this isn’t intended?
    I was just going to say: is it a ruleset/node?
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    Karate Mike Stream has clarified that it isn't bug didn't it?
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Karate Mike Stream has clarified that it isn't bug didn't it?

Nahh I’m pretty sure it’s a bug. They forgot to make Mysterio have the node “disable ruleset opportunistic” so he has that ruleset in every right
  • Options

As we can see in these screenshots, all of the bosses have nodes that disable a certain ruleset on the grandmaster. This is how the 6.4 one works and it basically makes it so you have to deal with one ruleset per fight

However, on Mysterio they forgot to put this disabling node and instead put the ruleset itself on Mysterio. I assume this is a bug and it caused technique ruleset to be activated in every fight and is the reason you can only have a max of 8 tokens of compitence. @Kabam Miike can you confirm whether this is a bug or not?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I did the darkhawk path and disabling the node had both the max 8 competence node and the reduced wounded duration. That was fun..
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    not doing any thing until it gets fixed. against GM tokens of competence are the only things that make you endure the whole fight. now all of them combined is not fair. i took uncertainty path and was not gaining any power + 8 competence bs. JOE FIXIT PLS!!
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

I did the darkhawk path and disabling the node had both the max 8 competence node and the reduced wounded duration. That was fun..

Ouch, at least I had inflation when I went through.
    Still took 460 hits to do 70% of his health even with the additional 50% attack rating
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
  • Options

not doing any thing until it gets fixed. against GM tokens of competence are the only things that make you endure the whole fight. now all of them combined is not fair. i took uncertainty path and was not gaining any power + 8 competence bs. JOE FIXIT PLS!!

Yep. I’m only doing the Mysterio path for now since that is the only one that isn’t bugged but dealing with 2 rulesets at once is stupid
  • Options
    turk1shturk1sh Posts: 15
    I did the quest twice, the first run venom-hydra-GM and Mister sinister-hydra-GM and in both quests in the final fight I couldn't do more than 8 tokens and because of that the fights were very long and I spent too much many revives and potions because of this… I think it’s something wrong bug or something
  • Options
    Hey there, the team has already pushed out a fix for this issue and will be sending out a compensation package to affected players next week.
This discussion has been closed.