**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

iBom’s block proficiency is….pathetic

GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Just pulled him from SOP rewards.

When you’re playing iBom, do you guys feel that he is “fragile”? I’m not familiar with him…looking for opinion
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Doesn't stop him from poisoning and killing quick lol
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★

Uvogin said:

Each poison on Ibom increases his physical resistance by a bit. Every blocked hit places a weakness debuff on the opponent, he has a pretty big health pool and has consistent will power heal from the poisons. All this make him extremely sustainable, I hardly even notice the reduced block proficiency.

great points. i never felt it too. also he has access to unblockable so he doesnt always have to block
    True. He's my top champ and he puts in so much work.

• Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    On most other Big Pretty Bois I'd agree, but Ibom's overall kit makes him one of the tankiest champs in the game.

Now if you were talking about Cull...
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Willpower weakness and physical resist, he’s closer to a tank than a fragile champ
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    not only does he have willpower healing 90% of the time, he applies those weaknesses and has physical resistance
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    to be honest, i ranked him up because i found him to be extremely tanky and sustainable ^_^ you gain physical resistance, you can constantly heal with the willpower mastery and you can place stacking weaknesses on your opponent. I recorded this video some months ago just to show his resilience, you can watch it if you want ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7AvcsbG70
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★

to be honest, i ranked him up because i found him to be extremely tanky and sustainable ^_^ you gain physical resistance, you can constantly heal with the willpower mastery and you can place stacking weaknesses on your opponent. I recorded this video some months ago just to show his resilience, you can watch it if you want ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7AvcsbG70

Awesome! One video worth thousand words!
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    his weaknesses make war machins sp1, ws sp2, peni parker sp2 not do a dent so I wouldn't worry about it.