**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Duped Hood or Unduped Sym Sup to r3?

I am leaning towards Hood but I know a lot of people will think I am nuts, anyone else agree with me? Only other candidate is unduped Mojo but I don't think he is an option compared to the other two.

Duped Hood or Unduped Sym Sup to r3? 21 votes

Duped Hood
52%
TaxMqc19gforcefanRenaxqqR1s02AJ007JoshKosh557The_HoTULBN1AntzRodzAzming 11 votes
Unduped Sym Supreme
47%
SaiyanUncle_Fatty_247Denslo500RockypantherxEtjamawalkerdog0casual0Primerprime5groundedmaster20005_wasabi_ 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Unduped Sym Supreme
    If you like The Hood then go for him. I put Dragon Man to r4 over Claire and Tigra just because I like to play him more.
  • Options
    AzmingAzming Posts: 37
    Duped Hood
    He is a thief, he can steal ur opponents power!!!
  • Options
    damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    Think this is helping to persuade me, I think Hood has way more utility. Both excel with buff champs and the new damage from hood makes him way more viable. Does he manage buffs better than Sym Sup? I think the main thing for Sym Sup is that he has the damage over hood. Fair summary?
  • Options
    damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154

• Options
    R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
    Duped Hood
    Oh sheit he meant 6* r3 lmao Hes great and so is sym but honestly idk. I'd take good but I'd not use him cos I have doom B)