**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cosmic key in 5.3 missing

5.3 had this key mechanic where just completing the chapter gives all class keys but completing quest 2 does not give cosmic key. I know this has been brought up before and have read the posts but don't know how to get it, people are saying to do quest 2 again but we don't get completion reward the second time, so what to do?

Comments

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I had this problem too. You’re going to have to go into another quest in that chapter and get a cosmic key. The key system is kind of stupid and confusing but the exact right amount of keys is there somewhere.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    Just email Kabam support. They will give you a key
  • Options
    Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133
    Will3808 said:

I had this problem too. You’re going to have to go into another quest in that chapter and get a cosmic key. The key system is kind of stupid and confusing but the exact right amount of keys is there somewhere.

Thx, I did another path where the key was available to get. I also found out why more than one key was possible. Originally it was meant to be that once you finish a path with using a gate key it was consumed. So they gave that amount of keys that all paths are possible. But they quickly realised that this means that people cannot attempt those paths again if they want to after exploration. Example for astral anger carina challange. So they made those permanent, but we only really require 1 of each class now but we have many. The cosmic key is bugged so you don't get it after completion of 5.3.2. so we have to get it from paths.