**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Imma do it imma R2 Thanos soon

Thanos is my best pull and the only champ that I can justify for r2, not much people have him so he's like more special. And why not. 😎

Comments

• Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260 β˜…
    Cool
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He doesn't have prestige, damage is ok, no actual utility.. if at sig200 only reduces base attack damage by 40%.. i hope kabam does buff him a bit.

Do r3

I won't be able to do r3 and to be honest I wouldn't yeah I can just about justify r2 because he is rare but r3 lol no if he was made into the apocalypse synergy and his children being the children of Black Order like how apoc has his horseman then yhh
    psp742 said:

He doesn't have prestige, damage is ok, no actual utility.. if at sig200 only reduces base attack damage by 40%.. i hope kabam does buff him a bit.

I know πŸ˜… like when I first pulled him I was happy 🀯πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ then just felt annoyed because people telling me lol he isn't good im like so why is he wanted people say he's rare. Back then I thought oh he's mad that's why he is trophy and rare why would loads of people spend so much in gift event just to get him if he's trash like they said, especially when in act 3 he is op and just cool 😎
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

psp742 said:

I know πŸ˜… like when I first pulled him I was happy 🀯πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ then just felt annoyed because people telling me lol he isn't good im like so why is he wanted people say he's rare. Back then I thought oh he's mad that's why he is trophy and rare why would loads of people spend so much in gift event just to get him if he's trash like they said, especially when in act 3 he is op and just cool 😎
    (spit take)

I hope a 6s is OP in Act 3.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Do r3

I won't be able to do r3 and to be honest I wouldn't yeah I can just about justify r2 because he is rare but r3 lol no if he was made into the apocalypse synergy and his children being the children of Black Order like how apoc has his horseman then yhh
    It’s not a flex unless you got the balls to r3
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429 β˜…
    I say r4 him. Do it.
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 β˜…β˜…
    If I had Thanos, He would be my first rank 3

it'd be such a cool trophy champ to have in your profile
    Well I r2 him and now I regret him I could have just r5 hyperion he was duped literally SMH